What is JEMAT 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
JEMAT 2021 is an admission exam. The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology conducts this exam two times a year, as the official conducting body of JEMAT. This test aims to provide admission to various MBA and PGDM courses.
It is a state-level exam of West Bengal. Candidates can appear in this exam if they fulfil all the eligibility criteria; hence first check the eligibility. The details for application fees, exam preparation tips, and exam mode help the candidates.
JEMAT Exam 2021 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Result: The Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, conducts a state-level eligibility test known as the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT). The exam is hosted twice a year for entries in MBA/AICTE/MHA courses. Applicants must fulfill the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized universities in any discipline.
The shortlisted aspirants will get a call in after the exam for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. For any information regarding the JEMAT 2021, aspirants can refer to the information provided below.
What is JEMAT Exam?
JEMAT stands for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. This exam is taken by the MaulanaAbulKalam Azad University of Technology for admission in the different courses of MBA/PGDM. The JEMAT exam is held through offline methods with a total time duration of 2 hours.
JEMAT Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Highlights of JEMAT 2021|
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test(JEMAT)|
|Conducting Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|offered courses||MBA and PG Diploma in Management|
JEMAT 2021 News
- The mode to apply for this exam is online.
- The application fees of JEMAT 2021for the GC will be Rs.800 and Rs.400 for the reversed class.
- In case of late submission, the application fee will be Rs.1000 for the General level and Rs.500 for the backward classes.
- Candidates will pay the registration fees of JEMAT2021 via demand draft.
JEMAT 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for JEMAT 2021
The first step is to fill the registration form available on the website. Please make sure that you fill the data carefully in the form. Once it’s done submit it online and pay the mentioned fee for registration.
Step 2: Download JEMAT Admit card
You can download the admit card for the entrance exam by going to the website and entering your credentials. You’ll only be allowed to enter the exam hall if you show your admit card.
Step 3: Appear for the JEMAT entrance exam
Please be punctual and arrive on time and it is wise to take some practice tests according to the exam pattern before appearing for the actual exam.
Step 4: Check JEMAT exam result
To see your result on the website the only thing you need is your application number.
Step 5: JEMAT Counseling
The counseling will be decided by your merit position.
JEMAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
JEMAT 2021 will have a pattern such as:
- JEMAT 2021 is expecting to be an offline pen and paper-based exam.
- The paper of JEMAT 2021will contains 100 questions.
- JEMAT 2021exam will be divided into three sections.
- Forty questions will be from Mathematics and General English, and 20 questions from Logical Reasoning.
- A time of two hours will be the maximum allowed time to solve the paper.
- Every correct answer will hold one mark.
JEMAT 2021 Preparation Tips:
Please follow these preparation tips to get good marks on the test.
- Set a proper schedule and timetable to study regularly.
- Get the syllabus and follow the exam pattern of JEMAT-2021.
- You must have a clear concept of all the subjects given in the syllabus.
- The candidates should practice weekly mock tests.
- Try to solve previous year’s papers and samples.
JEMAT Exam 2021 Important Dates:
|Application form release Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Last Date for Application form submission||4th week of May 2021|
|Admit Card availability||4th week of May 2021|
|Examination Date||1st week of June 2021|
|Results Declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
|GD and Personal Interview||4th week of June 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling sessions||Jul-2021|
JEMAT Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria to appear for JEMAT mentioned below.
- An Indian Citizen with an AICTE approved Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or appearing in the final year of such discipline or equivalent.
- Equivalence here refers that the aspirant must be an Associate Member of the Professional Society of such discipline, which is recognized by the Government of India.
- Any aspirants who have acquired a degree through distance education programs shall not be permissible for the JEMAT.
- Aspirants in the final year applying for JEMAT will grant with provisional entry. And those will have to submit the relevant scorecard by the prescribed deadline fixed by the JEMAT Board.
JEMAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The JEMAT exam is conducted offline for 2 hours.
- The Question paper comprises a total of 100 questions divided into three sections.
- The paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with each question carrying one mark.
The General English section consists of 40 questions, the Mathematics section consists of 40 questions, and the Logical Reasoning section consists of 20 questions. Application Form: Any interested aspirants can apply for the JEMAT 2021 through the official website www.wbut.ac.in. The aspirants are required to first register on the website and then click on the Application Process for JEMAT I.
The first step involves the payment of the Application Fee online through Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Next, the aspirants are required to scan the required documents along with the aspirant’s photograph and signature as specified. Then the aspirant is required to fill in the Application Form carefully. For this, the aspirant needs to first take a print out of the Application Form, fill it carefully and attest it along with the other documents.
Documents Required for JEMAT Exam Application Form:
- Marksheets (self-attested)
- Certificates and other testimonials
- In the case of the SC/ST/OBC category, the aspirant required to submit the Caste certificate
The aspirant is mandated to seal the documents in an envelope and mention their name, application form number, and contact number at the back of the envelope.
JEMAT Exam 2021 Admit Card:
All the aspirants who have successfully registered for the WBUT JEMAT 2021 can generate their Admit Card electronically. The Admit Card contains details of the date of exam, venue, time, and the general instructions to follow for the exam. No aspirants will be allowed inside the Exam Hall without presenting the Hall Ticket.
Results for JEMAT 2021 Exam:
The scorecard for the JEMAT 2021 will be published on the official website by the conducting authority as scheduled. To get access to the scorecard, the aspirants are required to fill in their credentials, such as Application and Password. Any aspirant who scores above the cut-off score will be declared qualified and later called in for the GD/PI round.
The date and venue are pertaining to the GD/PI round will be published on the official website of MAKAUT, West Bengal. Aspirants recommended referring to the official website for any regular updates on the JEMAT 2021.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th