Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admission Entrance Exam 2021: JCECEB is an institute that is answerable for holding exams to provide nursing admission in Jharkhand. The application forms of Jharkhand are accessible on the official website.
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admission Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
On the basis of the Entrance Exam
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Exam 2021
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Mode of Exam
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The student must have to fulfill these requirements for nursing admission in Jharkhand.
- The candidate must reside in Jharkhand and bring a domicile certificate at admission time.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam in the science field. English marks should be 45% from any recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, and HSCE, etc.
- Those candidates who have succeeded in 10+2 exams from the national institute of open school and 45% marks are necessary for applying.
- The students must have a minimum of 17 years of age before applying to this test.
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Post Courses:
- The applicants have a high school, senior high school, or intermediate or 10+2 exam passed degrees from any acknowledged board.
- The certificate of general nursing, midwifery, and registration of themselves for candidates are necessary.
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form:
The JCECEB will show the nursing application form on the 2nd or 3rd week in July. Applicants can see the application detail on the JCECEB’s website. There are some steps to fill the nursing admission form.
- The first thing is to visit the website of JCECEB and to fill the B.Sc. nursing form. During the process of filing an application, the candidates have to give information like academic detail, etc.
- The second task is to upload images of the required degrees.
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admission Entrance Exam 2021 Pattern:
The candidates must have to follow the pattern for securing good marks in the test.
|Category||For BSc. Nursing Course||For BSc. Post Basic Nursing|
|The total marks of questions are||150||100|
|The type of queries||MCQ||MCQ|
|Exam mode is||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
|The style of the exam is||Offline||Offline|
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates:
JCECEB has not told the admission nursing date still, but students can check the uncertain date below in the table.
|Starting date of online application||TBA|
|The ending date of submitting the form||TBA|
|Presence of Admit card||TBA|
|The date of examination is||TBA|
|The date of result is||TBA|
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Preparation tips:
Candidates should follow the timetable and work regularly.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th