JIPMER PG Examination 2021 | To better understand the JIPMER ‘s personality, he has 125 seats in Masters of Surgery (MS) and Medical Doctor (MD), and Masters 2021. The examination pattern can help students gain insight into the number of questions asked the method of marking, the syllabus, duration, and other essential insights into the examination. The JIPMER PG 2021 test is conducted in Dental Sciences computer-based admission mode.
JIPMER PG Examination 2021 Headline:
|Conducting Body||JIPMER, Puducherry|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Frequency of Exam||January and July|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Test|
|Name of Exam||JIPMER PG|
|Seat Allotment||Merit-Based Counselling|
|Type of questions||Objective|
JIPMER PG Exam Overview:
|Popularly known as||JIPMER PG|
|Organized Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry|
|Mode||Online Computer-Based Mode (CBT)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
JIPMER PG Exam Syllabus:
- Officials will release the JIPMER PG Syllabus along with an information book.
- Applicants should address the topics of fundamental health sciences and clinical sciences that will be requested during the assessment.
- For the fundamental sciences of health: anatomy, biochemistry, psychology, pathology, microbiology, forensics, toxicology, and pharmacology.
- For health sciences: medicine, obstetrics.
JIPMER PG Exam Important Dates:
|Date of online application form starts||16 September 2020|
|Due date of submission of documents||21 October 2020|
|Admit card Releasing date||November 2020|
|Date of Exam||6 December 2020|
|Merit list date||3rd week of December 2020|
|Date of counselling||23 December 2020|
|Date of admission letters||Last week of December 2020|
JIPMER PG Exam Eligibility Criteria:
MD / MS: The applicant should have an MBBS, or similar MCI accepted degree.
MDS: The claimant should have a BDS or comparable degree favored by the DCI.
SC / ST applicants should have a total of 50 percent ratings.
JIPMER PG Exam Application Form:
- Candidates can apply for JIPMER PG 2021 via online mode. No other form of implementation shall be approved.
- The application process will start on 16 September 2020 for the January part-session. The
- The student should have submitted the scanned photo and name photos.
- Applicants must hold a printout of the application form before the registration process is finished.
JIPMER PG EXAM Pattern:
- Applicants can review the full JIPMER PG 2021 test pattern from below:
- Mode: The online interface will be used to administer the exam.
- Duration: The duration of this paper will be three hours and the candidate leave the exam after 1:30 hours
- Language: Test will be given in the English language
- Issue number: There will be a total of 250 MD / MS items and 100 MDS questions.
JIPMER PG EXAM Preparation Tips:
- Students must go through the planning tips to participate in the exam and do well in the test.
- Students shall follow the exam sequence, syllabus, and marking system.
- Create a proper schedule and fix it accordingly.
- Prepare and regularly revise short notes.
- Go over the previous year’s issue papers and a couple of sample documents.
- To make yourself ready for the training, do yoga and meditation.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th