JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Test: JKBOPEE has the responsibility to conduct the entrance exam for aspiring Jammu B.Ed candidates. The dates have been finalized to be June 21, 2021. The candidates who aspire to participate in Kashmir B.Ed courses are to give the exam on March 22, 2021. The exams are executed in an offline mode. The candidates who crack the examination can get admission in courses in Jammu and Kashmir government colleges.
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Eligibility Criteria:
The courses are open to any candidate. Anybody who meets the criteria which have been established by the authorities governing the college. Some of the requirements are mentioned below for the help of the candidates:
- Candidates appearing for their finals of under graduation are also eligible to apply for the course
- Every interested candidate should have a degree of graduation. The degree can be in any of the streams from a university that is appropriately registered with the government.
- The candidate who has score aggregate marks of a minimum of 50% are eligible.
- The university shows some leniency and extends some privilege to the candidates belonging to the special classes of the society.
Syllabus for smooth preparation
The exam is divided into various sections to test the candidates. The test is designed to test the candidates on their skills for Reasoning, General Awareness, Aptitude teaching, and General English.
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern:
The candidates can get a general idea and prepare themselves accordingly. The candidate should visit the official website for precise information, but here are some highlights of the exam pattern.
●The types of questions in the examination will be MCQ
●The test will be going to last for three hours.
●And total marks for the entire question paper stand at 180
●There is a negative marking on the wrong answers. If the candidate is not sure, he can skip the question. There is no deduction of marks for skipping the questions.
●The candidates will get 180 questions that would need to be answered.
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Application Form:
- The form that is required to be filled by the candidates who are interested in admission is called the Common Application Form (CAF). They are essential for admission in B.Ed courses.
- The candidates should recheck the eligibility criteria while filling the application form. Any application which does not meet the requirements will not be accepted.
- The candidates also need to submit the complete list of valid documents that have been mentioned on the official website.
- The process of application is completed with the payment of an application fee of rs. 1200.
- The candidate has the freedom to process this payment in multiple ways. Candidates can use the feature of card banking.
- The candidate also assures that the website is safe to do internet banking transactions.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Admit Card:
- The candidates can get their respective admit cards from the official website itself. It is the same website where they submitted their application form.
- The candidates whose applications meet the criteria receive the admit card.
- A photograph is required to be affixed by the candidates of themselves on the admit card. This has to be attested after verification by a gazetted officer.
- It is required of the candidate to carry a government-approved proof of identity.
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Test Dates:
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2021||B.Ed Kashmir / B.Ed special||B.Ed Jammu|
|Online application for B.Ed. entrance test 2021 commences from||2nd week of Jan 2021||1st week of Apr 2021|
|The last date for filling the online application forms||1st week of Mar 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Issuance of admit card begins in||2nd week of Mar 2021||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2021 entrance exam date||22-Mar-2021||21-Jun-2021|
|Answer Key is available||On the day the exam is over||On the day the exam is over|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of Apr 2021||1st week of Jul 2021|
J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam Results:
The results are declared in the form of a list of meritious students. The candidates who score well stand top at the list. The candidates who manage to get a good score on this list are offered admission to the course.
Ans: No. This examination is a state-level exam and not a national-level examination.
Ans: Candidates can avail of almost 200 seats in the colleges for the courses.
Ans: Yes. Every interested candidate must be a permanent resident of the place Jammu or Kashmir.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th