What is JKCET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
JKCET 2021 is the common entrance exam of Jammu and Kashmir. It will conduct for admission in various UG engineering courses at affiliated colleges of the state. The conducting body for this exam is the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations.
The full form of this exam is Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test. The student who will qualify for the JKCET 2021 will admit to B.Tech, or B.E programs offer at 03 participating institutes of Jammu and Kashmir.
The conducting frequency of JKCET is annual. The students of J&K who wish to get admission in UG courses of Engineering must apply online for JKCET 2021.
JKCET 2021 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Result, Exam Tips: The first and essential notice regarding JKCET 2021 is that its exam dates have been changed because on previous dates The Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct National Defence Academy/Naval Academy-1 exams.
Now let me give you some information about the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Exam (JKCET 2021). This exam gets conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of professional entrance exams (JKBOPEE). This exam is a state-level exam that will provide an opportunity for 2528 aspirants to take entries in the colleges of Jammu and Kashmir. The essential eligibility criteria for applying for this exam is that you must be having more than 50% marks in his/her 12th standard. For further details, you can read this article.
There are only seven colleges in Jammu and Kashmir that consider or take entries based on your performance in JKCET. These colleges provide specialization in 9 different fields of engineering.
- Before applying to the JKCET 2021, students will require to pay the application fee first.
- The application fee for JKCET 2021 will pay Rs 1200.
- The aspirants will pay the exam registration fee through credit cards, debit cards, and e-banking systems.
JKCET 2021 Application form :
The application form fee of JKCET 2021 is Rs 1200/-.
You can pay the application fee through different payment modes like credit card/debit card/bet banking.
JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The following exam pattern will follow in conducting the JKCET 2021.
- The exam conducting mode will pen paper-based or offline.
- JKCET 2021 paper duration will be 03 hours.
- The type of questions will be MCQs or Objective Type.
- A total of 180 MCQs will ask.
- Paper sections will be three: Math, Chemistry, and Physics.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- Take guidance from an experienced professional in the same field or contact a teacher.
- Maintain a balance in your personal and study time, do not study in excess, and not spend extra time in personal activities.
- Create figures, flow charts to explain any topic which seems challenging to memorize only by reading.
- Estimate the time available to you before the exam, and try to consume it effectively.
- Do not study one subject the whole day; keep diversification in your study plan. Study different subjects in a day with other subjects to change your mind.
JKCET Exam 2021 Important Dates:
|Application Submission||1st week of February 2021|
|Last of submission of Application||4th week of February 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2021|
|JKCET 2021 Exam Dates||April 26, 2021 (Revised)|
|Declaration of result||Within 21 days from the date of the exam|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||18-May-21|
|Completion of the admission process||3rd week of July 2021|
JKCET Eligibility Criteria:
- If you want to apply for JKCET 2021, then you must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The aspirants must have passed his/her 12th standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- The aspirants must have scored more than 50% marks in his/her 12th standard from a recognized board.
- For reserved categories, the aspirants must have scored more than 40% marks in his/her 12th standard from a recognized board. Less than, the given percentage aspirant application gets rejected.
- There is an age criterion also that you must not be less than 17 years old on 31st December 2021. less than the provided age aspirant will not be allowed to give the examination.
- The students who are going to appear for their 12th boards in March 2021 can also apply for JKCET 2021.
JKCET Exam Pattern:
The information about the exam pattern will help you in preparations.
- This exam will get conducted in offline mode; it means that this exam is a pen paper-based test.
- The question paper gets divided into sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- There will be a total of 180 questions.
- There will be 60 questions in each section.
- Each section of the question paper carries 60 marks.
- You will get a total of 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- For every correct answer, you will get awarded +1marks.
- For every incorrect answer, you will get awarded – 0.25 marks
List of colleges:
The following colleges of Jammu and Kashmir will consider and allow you to take entry in their colleges through JKCET 2021
- GCET, Jammu.
- Bhargava College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu.
- MIET, Jammu
- Yogananda College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu.
- MBS College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu.
- SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar.
Ans. No, you cannot make changes in the application form after it is submitted
Ans: It is Rs 1200/
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th