What is KCET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
KCET 2021 is an admission exam of Karnataka state. The objective of organizing this exam to provide admission in the various degree courses offered by govt/Private and other aided institutes of Karnataka. The conducting authority of this exam is the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
The KEA will give placements through KCET 2021 to Engineering, B.Pharma, B.Tech& Farm Science programs offered at Govt/non-govt and other financed institutes of Karnataka.
The Karnataka state applicants who wish to secure admission in various institutes of the state must appear in KCET 2021. The exam conducting frequency is yearly. It will apply online through the website of KEA.
KCET 2021 Exam Date (Out), Application Form, Eligibility, Fees, Tips: Karnataka Exam Board every year organizes the Karnataka Common Entrance Test at a state level. The aspirants who want to pursue their career in the field of engineering or pursuing a B.Tech degree should give this exam. The aspirants have to appear in NATA to get an entry into architecture. Also, the causes have to appear in the NEET exam to get entry to a medical course. Once the KCET gets completed, and you get qualified, you will be eligible to get colleges of private and government universities of the state of Karnataka.
The aspirants have both online and offline modes available to pay the application fees. A DD has to be prepared by the aspirant who is residing outside the country. The DD has to payable at Bangalore, and it will be to the Executive Director of Karnataka Exam Authority. Also, while sending the demand draft, do mention the application number.
- INR 500 will be applicable for the aspirants of 2A, 3A, 2B, 3B, and GM category of the Karnataka state.
- INR 250 will apply to the aspirants of the SC/ST and female category of the Karnataka state.
- And INR 750 will apply to the aspirants who are residing outside the Karnataka state.
- The aspirants residing outside the country will have to pay INR 5000 as the application fee.
KCET Exam 2021 Application Form:
- The aspirants will have to fill the application form via online mode only which is released by the authority
- From the 4th week of January 2021, the application form will be available for the aspirants.
- The application form will consist of simple formalities that are to be filled by an aspirant.
- The aspirants have to fill the form lately by the 1st week of March 2021.
- On the registered email address and phone number of the aspirants, they will get an id and password, once they fill out the form.
- Aspirants will have to upload an image of their left-hand thumbprint, their photograph along with the signature in the format JPEG.
- If there were any mistakes made by the aspirant in the application form, they would be getting a correction form by the authority by the 3rd week of March 2021.
- After all these stages, the aspirant has to pay the application fee following, which will result in the completion of the application process.
- It gets advised that the aspirants must take out a print of the registration form for future purposes.
KCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The KCET 2021 Exam type will be offline.
- Exam Medium will be in Kannada and English languages.
- The duration of the paper will 80 minutes per section.
- Paper Type will be MCQs type.
- Paper Sections will be Paper 1: Maths, Paper 2 Chemistry, and Physics.
- Total Questions in the paper will be 120 MCQ in both sections (60 from each).
- Paper Total marks will be180 Marks.
- The marking method will be one mark for one correct answer, no negative marks on incorrect responses.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- Study deeply to understand all areas of a particular subject.
- After completing all subjects, you will also need some to revise. Hence schedule your plan so that sufficient will remain before the exam for revising all topics.
- Maintain a balance do no give weightage to a single study area.
- To prepare intensely, you should solve past year question papers. Past papers solving techniques will also be useful in revision.
- Keep your health maintained, eat properly, and not think as much as it will stress you.
KCET 2021 Important Dates:
|Application release date||Feb-21|
|Last date to submit the form||Feb-21|
|Last date to pay the application fee||Mar-21|
|Application Correction date||Mar-21|
|Hall Ticket Release date||Apr-21|
|KCET exam date||April 22, 2021, to April 24, 2021|
|Date of Kannada language test||Apr-21|
|Result declaration date||May-21|
Q.1. Some critical dates are to be remembered by the aspirant.
Ans. The registration for the application form will start from the fourth week of January 2021. They will last until the first week of March 2021. Also, the students get advised to pay the application fee by the first week of March 2021.
Q.2. What are the criteria for the aspirants of medical and architecture courses?
Ans. The aspirants have to appear in NATA to get an entry into architecture. Also, the causes have to appear in the NEET exam to get an entry into the medical course.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th