KEAM 2020 Exam: The Commissioner of the entrance exam, Kerala, will conduct the entrance exam known as KEAM. State Level Exam that paves the Aspirant’s way to courses like agriculture, forestry, pharmacy, engineering, and veterinary programs. The application form is available online. The exam is conducted for two days, respectively, for paper number 1 and Paper number 2.
July 7 2020 : Admit card Now online avilable Students can get it download . KEAM 2020 Admission card link download
KEAM- Previous year’s answer key Check
KEAM 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala|
|Examination Type||State Level|
|Exam Date||20th April 2020 (Physics & Chemistry)|
|21st April 2020 (Mathematics)|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, MBBS|
|Duration of Course||4 Years|
KEAM 2020 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
The Aspirant must fulfil the eligibility criteria to give the said exam barring, which their application form will get rejected.
Details of the criteria given below –
- The aspirant must be an Indian.
- If the Aspirant is a holder of a person of Indian Origin or the overseas citizen of India, even, they are eligible to fill the application form.
- To fulfil the eligibility criteria, Aspirant should be of 17 years of age as of December 31st, 2020.
- Apart from nationality, there are different types of categories for nativity
- Domicile: If the Aspirant who was applying for the exam has a domicile of Kerala, they will get grouped as Keralites. Children who belong to the group of all India service officers and get posted under the cadre of Kerala.
- Non-Keralites A: If an aspirant is applying for the exam is living in Kerala for the last five years, the period of studies of 12 years they are said to be in the category of NKA.
- 3) Non-Keralites B: the Aspirants who are applying for the exam and do not qualify in any of the above two categories fall in this category.
- Aspirants, who are belonging to the NK b category, are also eligible to get the entry for the engineering courses through the management quota.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants applying for an exam that they must have passed their 10 + 2 from either CBSE or ICSE or in an equivalent recognized board.
- The Aspirant is required to obtain a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- The Aspirant is required to score 50% marks in maths.
KEAM 2020 Exam Dates
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Opening of Application Form||1st week of February 2020|
|Closing of Application Form||Last week of February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Printout of Application Along with Supporting Documents||Last week of February 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||20th-21st April 2020|
|Releasing of Answer Key||4th week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||4th week of June 2020|
KEAM Application Form 2020
Step 1: KEAM Exam Registration
The Aspirant is required to provide their phone number and email id to get registered for the said exam. After that, the Aspirant will receive an application number generated by the system. Now the Aspirant is required to enter a strong password to secure their application. The password is required to be a minimum of 8 characters and should include the symbol for alphabet character and numeric.
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form for KEAM Exam
After registration, the Aspirant can log in to the account and will have to fill the details asked in the application form. The details asked in the application form are qualification details, the category information, and the contact information. An aspirant is required to fill this information correctly. There is no option to save in preview before the final submission so that the Aspirant does not fill any wrong information.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
an aspirant is required to upload the scanned images of their signature, photograph, and thumb impression. It is a necessary step to be fulfilled.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
The Aspirant can fill the application fees through various means like the debit card or credit card or net banking. Apart from this, the option of filling the application fees of the offline method is also available through the demand draft.
Step 5: Printing Application Form
The Aspirant please the application fees and complete the whole process of filling the form; the Aspirant is required to send a copy of this form along with the following documents
- A recent photograph of the Aspirant
- The application form expected to be attested by the head of the institution
- The Aspirant get required to left thumb impression
- The Aspirant has to sign the form by their parents
Step 6: Send Application Form
The Aspirant is required to send the application form and the documents to the address mentioned on the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is compulsory to carry the admit card.
The exam is for two and a half hours.
Paper will be 480 marks.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th