What is KMAT 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
KMAT 2021 is an entrance exam. The conducting body for this exam is the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies. KMAT held twice a year at the state level.
This exam’s conductance provides admissions in various MBA courses in various colleges of Kerala’s state. There are 14 centres in the Kerala state in which KUFOS organizes this exam.
If you are an aspirant of KMAT-2021, you can get the details such as fees pattern and exam tips from this article.
KMAT Kerala (MBA) Exam 2021: What are the KMAT Kerala (MBA) and its Exam pattern? What are its eligibility criteria? Today I am going to answer all your questions in this article. KMAT Kerala is an entrance exam conducted by the Kerala government. Through this entrance, exam candidates can take admissions in various Management courses of different universities of Kerala. Every year it is held two times. The 1st cycle test of this exam is already conducted, and the result was already declared on 13 December 2019. The dates for the 2nd cycle are out.
KMAT MBA Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||KMAT Kerala|
Kerala Management Admission Test
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
Offline (Pen-paper based)
KMAT Kerala 2021 News
- The registration submission is through the official website, where you can submit an application amount of Rs.1000/- for general and Rs.750/- for reversed category students.
- Candidates will get the application form in December for the first session and March for the second session.
KMAT KERALA 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for KMAT KERALA 2021
You can get the registration form online like other exams. Make sure to fill it carefully and then submit it. Because no changes will be accepted after submission. After that, you have to pay the registration fee of Rs 1000.
Step 2: Download KMAT KERALA Admit card
You’ll get your admit card a few weeks before the exam day. You’ll have enough time to print it.
Step 3: Appear for KMAT KERALA entrance exam
Don’t come late on the exam day. You’ll have to face many problems due to that and it’ll have a negative impact on your exam.
Step 4: Check KMAT KERALA exam result
The announcement method of the result is the same. It’ll be published online and you can check your result with full details by entering your application number.
Step 5: KMAT KERALA Counseling
The counseling is basically the further activities after cleared the cut-off.
KMAT 2021 Examination Pattern:
KMAT-2021 candidates check this examination pattern:
- KUFOS will conduct KMAT 2021 in an offline manner.
- The question paper will require 180 questions to attempt by the students.
- The language medium will be in English.
- The 2.5 hours will be allowed time to solve.
- Four marks for one correct answer is the marking scheme.
- Negative marking will be applicable, as there will be one negative mark for one wrong answer.
KMAT 2021 Preparation Tips:
To obtain good marks in the KMAT-2021, a candidate must follow these tips:
- Read carefully the syllabus given for the exam.
- Note how many subjects are there in the syllabus and the number of topics in each syllabus.
- After making a list of all essential matters, start learning them.
- You can also solve past papers to get a specific idea about the exam.
- Learn at least one question from each syllabus per day.
- When you feel prepared, then revise everything at least one time.
- During the study, do not be careless for your health; keep your health maintenance.
Important Dates Kerala MBA Exam:
The 1st cycle test of this exam is already conducted, and the result was already declared on 13 December 2019. The dates for the 2nd cycle are out, and the registration for KMAT Kerala (MBA) for the 2nd cycle is started.
|KMAT Kerala Application Form 2021 (Second Cycle)||1 February 2021|
|Last Date to Register||May 2021 (tentative)|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2021 (tentative)|
|KMAT Kerala 2021 Exam Date||17 May 2021|
Exam Pattern of KMAT Kerala MBA Exam:
According to the sources, the 2nd cycle exam will be conducted on 17 May 2021. If you are planning to apply for this entrance exam, then apply online after 1 February 2021. The applicant or the candidate must have his/her Bachelors’s degree and must have marked 50% and above. There are no age criteria. The exam happens in offline mode. There are four sections in the question pattern. The divisions consist of:
1) Quantitative Aptitude (QA),
2) Data Sufficiency and Logical reasoning (DS and LR),
3) General Knowledge and Business scenario (GK and BS),
4) English language.
As you have read the introduction part, I believe that now you got an idea that what is KMAT Kerala (MBA) is all about. Now we are going to discuss the examination pattern of KMAT Kerala (MBA). I know that many of you must be thinking that what is the need for the exam pattern?
It is essential to know the examination pattern before start preparing for the examination. Let me tell you some critical points:
- The mode of conduct of this examination is pen-paper based, i.e., Offline Mode.
- This question paper contains a total of 180 questions.
- The four sections of the question paper are mentioned above.
- The medium of the questions and answers are in English only.
- You will be given a total of 150 minutes or 2.5 hours to attempt the question paper.
- Each question carries a four mark
- No negative marking is there.
KMAT Kerala Exam Marking Scheme:
For the Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Total questions: 50
- Max. marks: 200
For the Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning Section
- Total questions: 40
- Max. marks: 160
For the General Knowledge and Business Scenario Section
- Total questions: 40
- Max. marks: 160
For the English Language Section
- Total questions: 50
- Max. marks: 200
This question paper contains a total of 180 questions. You will be given a total of 150 minutes or 2.5 hours to attempt the question paper, and each question carries four marks.
KMAT Kerala MBA Syllabus:
It would help if you stuck to the syllabus given by KMAT Kerala state for better preparation. By doing this, you will get to know that how much amount of time and effort you have to devote to each chapter, and you will be able to prepare well.
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
Syllabus for Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning
- ability to analyze and interpret data
- pie charts,
Syllabus for General Knowledge and Business Scenario
- latest current affairs
- trending topics of the year.
- Reading newspapers, magazines, and journals related to business regularly can be of great help while sitting for this exam.
Syllabus for the English Language
- English grammar,
- Vocabulary and Language Usage,
- Comprehension Passage
KMAT MBA Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who are going to appear for KMAT Kerala must satisfy the eligibility criteria
- The candidates must be Indian.
- The candidates must be the native of Kerala.
- You must have a Bachelors’ Degree of min. Three years of duration.
- You must have passed your bachelor’s with at least 50% aggregate (general) and 45% aggregate (for SC/ST).
- Students who are in the final year of their degree can also apply; however, the results cannot be awaited when the admission process starts.
- One can also use the CAT/CMAT score to get an entry into MBA colleges in Kerala.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
No, there is no min. or max. age limit for the exam
No, there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
The exam is said to have a medium level of difficulty.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th