KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2021: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips
It is a university-level entrance exam being conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. Law aspirants can get admission to BBA LLB, BA LLB, and B.Sc.
LLB programs after successfully clearing this exam. Candidates applying for the exam can go through the exam pattern to know more about the nature of the exam.
KIIT 2021 Law Entrance Exam Highlights:
|Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam|
|Popularly known as||KIIT 2021EE Law|
|Conducting Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Language options available||English|
|Total marks||480 (each question carriesfour marks)|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Subjects||Analytical & Logical Ability, Verbal Ability, Mathematical Ability, General Knowledge|
KIIT 2021 Law Entrance Exam Courses Offered:
After clearing the KIIT 2021 Law Entrance Exam, the following courses are offered to successful candidates by the conducting body
- BBA LLB
- Sc LLB
- BA LLB
|Last date to fill the Application Form||#####|
|Admit Card||July 13, 2021, onward|
KIIT 2021 Law Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Among the KIIT 2021 Law Entrance exam, the eligibility criteria the applicant must fulfill including age limit, minimum qualification, and minimum grades to pass the entrance exam.
The terms and conditions outline which is needed to be ensured by the applying candidates are given as follows:
- The candidate needs to have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam
- The minimum aggregate marks in the qualifying should be 45%
- There is no upper age limit for appearing in the KIIT 2021EE law 2021 exam
KIIT 2021 Law Application Form:
The last date to fill out the KIIT 2021EEE law application form is extended until July 15 by the exam conducting authority; the questionnaire was published on November 162021.
The application form for KIIT 2021EE law 2021 is available online and can be filled in by aspirants who meet the specified eligibility criteria. When filling out the application form 2021 for KIIT 2021EE rule, the aspirant must use only genuine and Information to avoid disqualification.
Steps to fill KIIT 2021EE law 2021 application form
- Filling of relevant details like academic qualification, personal and communication details
- Uploading of documents
- Submission of application form
KIIT 2021 Law Pattern:
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has released its official prospectus on KIIT 2021EE Law 2021 review pattern. The KIIT 2021EE Law 2021 exam pattern will form the template for the entry test, so it’s necessary for candidates to have a detailed familiarity with the KIIT 2021EE Law exam pattern 2021.
In addition, with the aid of the KIIT 2021EE LLB 2021 interview pattern, candidates can learn about the type of test, the length, the topics on which questions will be answered, and other crucial details. According to KIIT 2021EE ‘s official prospectus, the entrance exam will be carried out in online format, with 120 analytical style questions from subjects such as quantitative aptitude, logical ability, verbal capacity, general knowledge, etc.
To register for KIIT 2021EE Law 2021, an applicant must make sure he/she observes the above tips and tricks. Not only can they help the applicants learn well, but they would also contribute to better results in final exams. Review below how you should prepare yourself for KIIT 2021EE Law 2021.
- Get it through the KIIT 2021EE Law 2021 exam pattern and syllabus
- Calculate an action plan that is not only practical but also offers a reasonable amount of research and leisure time for the applicant.
- It’s vital that you don’t often hide your nose under a stack of books. It just leaves the mind tired. Take breaks every now and then, should the mind wear out.
- For research purposes, check for correct and accurate books. In the old edition of books, a nominee does not waste his / her time. Nor should they go for books that have no genuine or trustworthy substance.
- Training and revision are important. It’s not impossible to break with daily practice and the required level of revision KIIT 2021EE Law 2021. Train by Question Papers from the previous year, mock exams, and practice papers to increase pace and planning.
- Sleep for 6-7 hours a day, as lack of sleep, will make a candidate agitated, capable of hampering performance and planning.
- You do not take the best kind of food or a healthy diet lightly. Adequate food consumption comes the opportunity for improved results.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th