What is KLUEEE 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The KLUEEE 2021 is an entrance exam that stands for Koneru Lakshmaiah Engineering Entrance Examination. The conducting body of this exam is the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation.
The KLUEEE will be conducted in more than forty centers in various cities of India.
The aim of conducting the examination is the admission to the 08 B.Tech courses of Koneru Lakshmaiah University.
The students interested in getting an education from the KLU engineering department can apply online for this exam. It is necessary to check the eligibility before the examination date of KLUEEE 2021.
This article will also provide information about eligibility, application process & fees, examination pattern, and exam preparation tips.
KLUEEE 2021: KLUEEE stands for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination. First of all, let me tell you that what is KLUEEE? This is an entrance exam conducted by K L University for admissions. If you are planning to take admission to K L University, then you have to give this entrance exam. Based on your performance, you will be selected. This entrance exam will help you to take admission in various UG courses like B.Com, B.Arch, B.Tech, etc. This exam is only at the university level. The one who has completed his/her 12th from required fields can apply for this exam.
What is the KLUEEE Exam?
A nationwide Engineering Entrance Examination lead by the KoneruLakshmaiah University is known as KLUEEE. It offers admission to the four-year B-Tech program. Your admission will rely upon your rank which you scored in KLUEEE.
KLUEEE Exam Highlights 2021:
|Exam Conducting Authority||Koneru Lakshmaiah University|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||160 Questions|
|Sections||3 Sections; PCM for B.Tech or PCB for Biotechnology|
|Offered Courses||8 B.Tech Courses|
KLUEEE 2021 News
The aspirants will pay the below fee for KLUEEE-2021:
- The application fee for KLUEEE 2021 will INR 1000.
- The registration fee could be pay through online or offline banking methods.
- The online methods for payment will debit cards, credit cards, or net banking.
- For the offline payment will pay through drawn a DD in favor of KL University.
KLUEEE Admission Process 2021:
Following is the process which you need to follow for admission:
Step 1: Register for KLUEEE
The initial step for registration is to get register yourself for KLUEEE online and offline. The charge for registration is Rs1000 which you can pay through a bank card or by means of Demand draft.
Step 2: Slot booking
If you are showing up in the KLUEEE test in online mode, then you need to book your space for the assessment. Not required in the offline mode.
Step 3: Download KLUEEE Admit card
After submitting the registration fee, you can download your admit card via the University website. The card has all your basic information on it.
Step 4: Appear for the KLUEEE entrance exam
Students need to arrive at the test place at least one hour before the beginning season of the test.
Step 5: KLUEEE exam result
You can check your position, scorecard, and marks got in each subject on the website after the publication of the results. You can also download it.
Step 6: KLUEEE 2021 Counseling
KLUEEE 2021 counseling will be held in September for those candidates who clear the KLUEEE test.
KLUEE Exam Pattern 2021:
The KLUEEE 2021 will conduct in online (CBT mode).
- The medium of the exam will English.
- The type of KLUEEE question paper will objectives type questions.
- The total number of MCQs will 160. These MCQs are divided into three sections. Section A will Math, which contains 80 questions; Section B Physics includes 40, and Section C consists of 40 MCQs.
- The exam solving time will 03 hours.
- Each right answer will carry one mark. There will no negative marking upon the incorrect answer.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- Analyze the whole Syllabus of KLUEEE 2021.
- Schedule and arrange the Syllabus for study.
- Use the recommended books to study. The book recommended for Maths is Mathematics for JEE by Vikas Jain; for Physics, DC Pandey’s book is recommended.
- Solve Past papers of KLUEEE and attempt mock exams.
- Eat protein-enriched foods to make your mind fresh and healthy.
KLUEEE Exam Pattern 2021:
Now that you know what KLUEEE is, you must now learn its exam pattern. There may be some questions in your mind that what is the KLUEEE exam pattern? How can you score well in this? Well before applying for the exam, you must know about the exam accurately.
- The difficulty level of questions is the secondary level.
- The question paper gets divided into three main sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology.
- You have to prepare equally for all three divisions.
- There is a total of 160 questions that you have to attempt in 3 Hours.
- The questions include Objective type questions only.
- There is no negative marking, and one mark will add up for each correct answer.
Marking Scheme of KLUEEE 2021 :
For the Physics Section
- Total questions: 40
- Max. marks: 40
- The advisable time to invest: 50 – 70 mins
For the Chemistry Section
- Total questions: 40
- Max. marks: 40
- The advisable time to spend: 30 – 40 mins
For the Mathematics Section
- Total questions: 80
- Max. marks: 80
- The advisable time to invest: 60 – 90 mins
KLUEEE Exam Important Date 2021:
The registration for KLUEEE 2021 has already started. Important Dates to remember for KULEEE 2021 are:
|Issue of the Registration||9-Sep-20|
|The Last Date is Registration:||For Part 1 it is 10 Dec 2020|
|For Part 2 it is 07 Apr 2021|
|Admit card issue date:||For Part 1 it is 13 Dec 2021|
|For Part 2 it is 10 Apr 2021|
|Exam Date:||For Part 1 it is 16 Dec 2021 to 22 Dec 2021|
|For Part 2 it is 13 Apr 2021 to 20 Apr 2021|
|Result Date:||For Part 1 it is 04 Jan 2021|
|For Part 2 it is 23 Apr 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||Jun-21|
Syllabus for Different Sections:
Syllabus for Physics-:
- Most Crucial Topic = Gaseous Theory, Centre of mass, collision, 2D and 3D Motions, Simple Harmonic Motion, circular Motion, Gauss Theorem, Coulombs Law, Thermodynamics.
- Critical Topic = Dimensional Analysis, Newton laws of Motion, Scalars, Vectors, Sound waves, Electric Flux, Solid State, Work Power Energy, Modern Physics.
- Less Important Topics: Units, Dimensions, Errors, Significant figures, Gravitation, Dimensional Analysis, Physical World, Measurements.
Syllabus for Chemistry-:
- Most Important Topic = Periodic Table, Chemical Kinetics, Molar Chemistry, Markonwnikoff’s and anti-Markonwnikoff’s additions Carbonyl compounds, and esters, Empirical and Molecular Formula.
- Important Topic = Inorganic Chemistry, Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes, SN1 and SN2 Reactions, Aromatic Compounds, and Catalysts.
- Less Critical Topic: Dalton Atomic Theory, Atomic Mass, Avogadro’s Hypothesis, Chemical Equations, Oxidation-Reduction, Gay Lussac’s Law.
Syllabus for Mathematics -:
Most Crucial Topic = Progression and Series, Complex Numbers, Conjugate, Matrices, Quadratic Equations, Binomial Theorem, Sets Relations Mapping, Trigonometric Functions, Coordinate Geometry
Important Topic = Differentiation, Integration, Differential Calculus, Sets, Relations and Mapping, Statistics, Inverse Trigonometry, Distance Formula, Section Formula
Less Important Topic = Probability, Integration by parts, integration by substitution and partial fraction, properties of triangles, Mean, Variance and Standard Deviation, Maxima, Minima, Bayes’ Theorem, Tangents and Normal, Scalar Triple Products.
Eligibility Criteria of KLUEEE 2021:
B. Tech Admission :
- He/She must pass his 12th or any equivalent exams with 60% and above in aggregate and Group subjects.
- He/She who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for B. Tech courses as well as Bio-Technology.
- He/She who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B. Tech Bio-Technology and B. Pharmacy.
B. ARCH Admissions:
• He/She must pass his 12th or any equivalent exams with 60% and above.
B.Com ( Hons ) /BBA:
• He/She must pass his 12th or any equivalent exams with 50% and above.
• He/She must pass his 12th or any equivalent exams with 45% and above.
KLUEEE Admit Card 2021:
You can download KLUEEE admit card from the official website. Just follow some steps, that are given below.
KLUEEE Exam Tips 2021:
The one who is going to appear for KULEEE 2021 should understand and remember all the aspects of the exam. If you are planning to appear for KULEEE 2021 exam, then you must know the exam pattern, exam syllabus, and eligibility criteria. Your knowledge and significance of this exam will give you an upper hand, among others, with whom you are going to compete.
Here are some important tips for the Candidates:
We advise students to start with the Chemistry section because it is going to take less time because it does not involve heavy calculations. For this, you must have good knowledge of the concepts of Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry basic Formula.
The PHYSICS section may be a little tricky at some times. But with clear ideas, you can tackle heavy calculations easily.
The MATHEMATICS section is one of the hardest parts of all three divisions. While preparing we advise you to divide your topics into 3 subparts i.e
Easy for me, a little bit of need of practice.
Normal, I need practice.
Hard for me, max preparation required.
By doing this, you can prepare well — all the Best for your preparation and exam.
Some Important Engineering Exams:
|AUEET 2021||APIIT NAT 2021 Exam|
|AMUEEE 2021 Exam||GEEE 2021 Exam|
|COMEDK UGET 2021||CG PET 2021|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th