What is KRUCET 2021? How Students can apply for this exam?
Every year Krishna University conducts the Krishna University Common Entrance Test to provide admissions at the PG level.
KRUCET is only a university-level exam, and after qualifying for this exam, the candidates will get entry to KRU and many other affiliated colleges. The PG courses relate with the streams Journalism, Humanity and Social Sciences, and Sciences, etc.
Read the following sections if any aspirant wants to know about the KRUCET-2021 Exam fee, pattern, and preparation tips:
Krishna University CET (KRUCET Exam): KRU CET is a common entrance exam conducted by the Krishna University for Entry into various programs and courses offered by this center. KU, located in Machilipatnam, is the conducting body. Through KRU CET, the University gives aspirants various PG courses in the University and the Affiliated Colleges.
KRUCET Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Krishna University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Krishna University|
- The candidates will apply for the KRUCET-2021 through the official website.
- All aspirants from the general category will pay Rs.400/- and candidates from SC/ST category will pay Rs.300/- as an application fee.
KRUCET Application Form:
The application form required to be filled by the students is available on the official site of KRU. Aspirants are required to visit this site and provide the necessary details needed for the acceptance of their form during their time of registration. Aspirants are requested to fill out personal information, educational qualification, and their communication details in the online app. form. The app. can get submitted after uploading their pictures and payment of the app. fee.
KRUCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Let’s have a quick look at the below-described exam pattern:
- The KRUCET 2021 will contain 100 questions.
- All these questions will be in the MCQ format.
- The duration of the exam will be only 90 minutes (01 hours and 30 minutes).
- Aspirants will get no negative marks for wrong responses.
- The aspirants will get one mark for a single correct response.
- The KRUCET 2021 exam paper will have a division into 3 sections.
- Section A (30Q), Section B (30Q), and section C (40 questions).
- The language used as the exam medium will be English.
KRUCET 2021 Preparation Tips:
We advise aspirants to follow these preparation tips:
- Look at the exam pattern and exam syllabus.
- Practicing Past year papers, sample papers, and mock tests are good steps towards better preparation.
- Revising the subjects regularly will enhance the level of your preparation.
- Whatever you learn, write it on paper. Writing will make your concept clear.
- Contact an experienced teacher if difficulty comes with any subject. Keep in touch with the fellows.
- Complete the syllabus earlier before the exam.
KRUCET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|KRUCET 2021 Application Form Available||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||Last week of April 2021|
|Last Date of Submission with (INR 500 Fine)||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st week of May 2021|
|KRUCET Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Results Declaration Date||Last week of May 2021|
KRUCET 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- It is necessary to fulfill the required criteria laid out by KRU for a particular course.
- The max. age-eligible for obtaining a scholarship concerning SC/ST/BC is 34 years and 30 years for EBC/ Disabled/ Minorities for Entry into PG or other courses.
- Aspirants need to submit all the original certificates to support their eligibility. That is done for entry into KRU at the time of counseling. Those who fail to present them will have to forfeit their claim for entry into the particular course.
- A scholarship will not apply to those aspirants who have already completed one PG course.
- The entry of aspirants into their preferred course will be decided based on merit and reservation. Local aspirants will automatically be eligible for 85% of the seats available in the category for each class that gets offered. These aspirants must turn in a certificate for supporting their claim to be a resident.
KRUCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Below is the exam pattern for all the aspirants attempting the KRU CET, for aspirants to go through and prepare for accordingly,
- The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes long.
- The question paper consists of 100 questions in total.
- 100 MCQs (an objective type of questions)
- The aspirant scores one mark for every correct answer, and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The paper is divided into three sections. In case of a tie, aspirants get ranks based on the marks they have secured in each segment based on priority to the section.
Admission Procedure Application Form KRUCET:
- The entry of the aspirant into the course will get based on the rank they have secured in the KRU CET after the aspirant has fulfilled the other criteria for eligibility.
- The aspirants must obtain the min percentage of the total marks for the qualification of the exam.
- Aspirants have to check the site for the schedule for verification of certificates/counseling after the results have been announced.
- Aspirants are required to produce all the original certificates with two sets of copies and two passport size photographs at the time of Counselling. Failure to provide any of these will lead to the disqualification of the Aspirant from Counselling and will not get considered for entry.
- Instructions regarding Counselling will be available on the site along with the schedule of the counseling.
- Aspirants that want to partake in the second round of allotment due to dissatisfaction with the first-round results, need not pay the fee and report to the college that has allotted them. They can appear for the second round of Counselling, but the seat allocated to them in the first round will stand canceled regardless of the results of round 2.
- The University reserves the right for the cancellation of entry to any aspirant at any point during the entry process.
Aspirants that qualify after the exam will get reached out for the counseling rounds that are conducted by KRU. The aspirants will get called for Counselling based on preference to the rank that the aspirant gets in the exam conducted. During this process, the aspirants will be allocated a seat as per the availability in the given course.
An aspirant must carry the following docs for certificate verification during Counselling, along with two copies for each,
- Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Provisional Cert. and UG mark sheet
- Cert. of Conduct
- Transfer Cert., SSC Cert. (Class 10)
- Intermediate Cert.
- If applicable, Caste & Income Cert.
- Migration Cert. (only applicable for a student that is of the non-KRU region)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
KU offers excellent placement opportunities for its students. The university placement cell gets invited to many companies, and most of these registered companies visit the campus. A lot of students get a place and get jobs with excellent starting packages. KRU itself trains the students for personal interviews and oral presentations to help them get an easy placement into multinational companies.
The KRU CET is an offline/pen-and-paper exam.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th