What is KU PGCET 2021? How Students can apply for this exam?
KU stands for Kakatiya University, the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) conducting for admissions art PG level. Kakatiya University is also known as Osmania University.
Various courses provided through this entrance exam include MA, M.Com, PG Diploma, M.Ed., and five years integrated M.Sc.Students willing to get entry into Kakatiya University will have to pass the KU-PGCET-2021.
Candidates requiring any information regarding the KU-PGCET 2021 can read the following described sections about the KU-PGCET 2021 exam pattern, application fee, and tips.
Kakatiya University (KU PGCET Exam): The Kakatiya University conducts its postgraduate standard entrance test every year allows the students to get entry into various PG for PG diploma and Msc integrated programs. Many students give this exam every year. The exam gets conducted in the last week of May entrance exam is a state-level exam.
KU PGCET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Examination Name||Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-KU PGCET 2021|
|Examination Type||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University (KU)|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||Two and a half hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Question|
|Courses Offered||Various P.G./P.G. Diploma and 5 years of integrated M.Sc courses|
Students are allowed to fill the form online as well as offline, and these forms are available from April. Students, due to some reason, could not fill the application before the deadline then they are also allowed to fill the application form with late fees of rupees 600.
The registration fee for KU-PGCET 2021 will be the following.
- The application fee for candidates from BC/OC category will be Rs.450.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled castes/tribes will be Rs.350.
KU PGCET 2021 Application Form:
Students who are willing to give the exam must ensure that they are citizens of India, and they have a recognized degree of graduation.
The application form can get filled online and offline. Before you start filling the application form, there are few documents that the aspirant should carry with themselves
Entry brochure of the entrance exam
All the documents that carry the aspirant’s academic details
- Documents that have aspirants’ personal details.
- Document of students photo and signature
- Mobile number
Steps to Fill Application Form KU PGCET 2021:
- The aspirant is requested to visit the official website to start filling the application form.
- The aspirant will see a registration link on the website, which will get the aspirant registered for the exam.
- The exam form will ask the aspirant a lot of their personal details, which would include their date of birth and mobile number and email id or any equivalent certificate of the same would also do.
- Once the aspirant completes the details, they will be sent an ID and password on their mobile number along with that on the email ID that the aspirant entered in the form.
- After receiving the ID and password, it should click on process payment to pay the application fee.
- Clicking that link redirects the aspirant to another page.
- On this page, the aspirant required to fill a plethora of details, including the reservation details, communication details, and some of the personal information.
- Now upload the passport size photos and the signature and then click on save and continue.
- Enter all the educational details asked.
- In the last step, click on save it will open a preview page that will have all the details that the aspirant filled.
- It gets recommended that the aspirant receive print the preview for future reference.
- It is compulsory that before filling the application form, the students must go through the eligibility criteria because if they did not qualify the same, their form would not be accepted.
- The aspirant should be an Indian national.
- Given that the exam is state-level, only the aspirant is required to belong to the state of Telangana only. Along with this, the aspirant should satisfy the requirement that laid down in the Telangana state educational institution.
- The aspirant can fill the application form who have passed or appearing for their final exam of an undergraduate course, only they are eligible for the five years integrated MSc course.
- There is no upper or under the age limit for giving this entrance exam.
- For the qualifying exam, if the student is of general category, they are required to score an aggregate of 45% to 50%. If the aspirant belongs to the reserved category, then they have to secure 40%.
KU PGCET Admit Card:
The admit card will get released on the official website of the university. The aspirant must carry the admit card with themselves to the exam center barring, which they will not be allowed to give the exam.
There will be a lot of information on the admit card as the name of the aspirant, their date of birth and residential address along with their application number and hall ticket numbers. It will also include the father’s name, exam name, the details of the exam centre along with the exam date and time.
KU PGCET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Event||Important Date (Tentative)|
|Application Form Start Date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last Date of Filling an Application Form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last Date of Submitting Application Form with Late Fee of INR 600||3rd week of May 2021|
|Release of Admit Cards||4th week of May 2021|
|KU PGCET 2021 Exam Date||4th week of May – 1st week of June 2021|
KU PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The KU PGCET candidates must consult with this section to know the pattern of the paper:
- KU will conduct KU-PGCET in an offline manner as a pen and paper-based test.
- Only 150 minutes will be the exam time given to the candidates.
- The total marks to secure in the exam are 100 marks.
- Question will be only in the Objective, MCQs type.
- English will be the exam medium language.
- Candidates will get no negative marks for wrongly selected choices.
KUPGCET 2021 Preparation Tips:
The KU PGCET preparation tips that will be useful for aspirants of the year 2021 are as follows:
- Keep preparing for the exam by following the given syllabus.
- Make complete use of the available time. Keep a timetable with yourself.
- Always consult the most recommended books and study material, do not follow the unnecessary stuff as these will waste your time.
- Collect as many previous year papers as you can and then try solving these all.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The questions asked are objective.
Three duration of the paper is two and a half hours.
The examination must be given in offline mode.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th