Kumaun University B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Test 2021: Kumaun University conducts an entrance exam every year for the candidates who might have an interest in getting admitted to any of the courses. The exam in 2021 will be held in March. This entrance exam is imperial for those who aspire to pursue higher degrees with the university. All the candidates who have an interest in participating in the exam would register themselves with the university.
The candidates must pay keen attention to the criteria of eligibility. Incomplete application forms are dismissed. Any applicant who has not filled in the information correctly also has his application rejected. All the information regarding the examination is continuously updated on the official website.
Kumaun University B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Eligibility Criteria:
It is a must for every candidate to double-check the criteria for application. Any mistake in understanding can get the candidate disqualified from the admission process. The requirements vary depending on each course. The candidate should refer to the official website for detailed information. Some of the criteria are mentioned below
- No criminal record should exist in the name of the candidate.
- If any university has debarred any candidate, the candidate will not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who would like to pursue B.Ed courses can apply if they are in their final year of under graduation or have completed their graduation in any of the government-approved courses from a recognized university. The candidates need to have scored a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate who belongs to reserved categories such as the scheduled tribe and scheduled caste are eligible for admission if they meet all the above criteria. However, the minimum cut-off required by them is 45%. This relief is given to encourage these communities to come forward and be a part of development and progress.
Kumaun University B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Application Form:
- All the candidates who have an interest in admission to any of the courses have to get registered.
- They can get registered on the official website of the university. The process of registration involves filling the form and giving the appropriate information.
- Registration also consists of the candidate submitting a list of documents. These documents are vital to verify the eligibility of the candidate.
- The process becomes complete with the payment of the application fees. The application fees for B.Ed is Rs. 1250 and for M.Ed is Rs.1250.
- Any of the bank charges that have been incurred have to be borne by the candidate.
- The candidates should be careful before applying. He should make sure of the validity of all the information. No changes can are allowed to be made once submission happens.
Kumaun University B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Admit card:
- Candidates whose application gets is found to be perfect by the university receive the admit card.
- The candidate whose application gets rejected does not receive an admit card.
- The candidate should set a reminder to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- The candidates have the facility to get the admit card downloaded from the official website itself.
- The candidate should take a printout and carry a hard copy of the admit card to the examination center.
- However, along with the admit card, the candidate is mandated to carry with him a government-authorized proof of identity.
Kumaun University B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Important Dates:
|Online Application Submission||Third week of 2021|
|Fee Submission||The third week of Feb 2021|
|Admit Card Downloading||Last week of Mar 2021|
|Exam Date||Last week of Mar 2021|
|Date of Result||The second week of May 2021|
Kumaun University B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Exam Centres:
The exam for admission to the university happens at more than one location. The students who are looking for more details about the list of locations can visit the official website. Some of the areas where the exam was conducted last year are mentioned below:
- Ram Nagar
- Rudrapur, and so on
Ans: The official website is ‘ www.kuadmission.in. ‘
Ans: Any candidate can easily download the information brochure from the official website
Ans: Yes. the official website has answer keys to the previous year’s questions.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th