LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2021: Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi will be Conduct LHMC Nursing 2021 entrance exam for females. Who is in search of admission in the B.SC (Hons.) nursing program for the academic year 2021.
LHMC will release the application format in online mode. The entry test is necessary for this program.
The institution will take the entry test in July 2021. Students keep this thing in their minds due to COVID-19 being late. Desired students for this course, primarily check criteria and then fill up the online application format.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Name||LHMC B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi|
LHMC B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
LHMC is offering a BSc nursing program. The concerned institute has issued the eligibility criteria for candidates on the website. They must have to meet all the requirements to get admission in it.
- The age of the desired candidate should be a minimum of 17 years until December 31, 2021.
- Just women are eligible to apply.
- The students should have an intermediate degree from the Senior Secondary School Examination in the following subjects;
- And Biology.
- To get 45% marks in qualifying exams for candidates and those who belong to the SC and ST, 40% marks are required for them
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form:
LHMC has not introduced the application form. Candidates can get it from a website. Providing personal, educational, and contact information is necessary for candidates.
- Candidates have to upload the new passport size image and signature.
- The OBC category candidates will pay a Rs 550 fee to those belonging to SC/ST who have to pay Rs 300 application fee.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam authority has described the pattern for the entry test of LHMC B.Sc nursing 2021.
- The mode of exam is offline
- Questions will be of objective type.
- English will be a paper language.
- One mark of each correct question.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2021:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|LHMC will issue B.Sc Nursing application form||To be notified|
|The form filling last date is||To be notified|
|The LHMC B.Sc Nursing Examination 2021||To be notified|
|The declaring date of the result||To be notified|
LHMC has not issued the dates about the B.Sc nursing 2021. Candidates can see the unconfirmed dates on the entry test.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2021 Preparation tips:
- The nursing exam study guide is best
- Study the syllabus regularly
- Form a group to prepare for the exam
- Set a time and cover divide syllabus
- Collect the study notes and go to the library to see the relevant books
- Contact your teachers and get a guideline
- Take care of your health and eat healthy food
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th