LSAT India 2021 Entrance Exam: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips
Candidates can apply to colleges that accept LSAT-India scores for admission) after registering for LSAT-India. They are required to mention the LSAT-India registration number in the application form available at the respective college websites.
LSAT India 2021 Entrance Exam Highlights:
|Name||Law School Admission Test|
|Popularly known as||LSAT India 2021|
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Council|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Duration||2 hours 20 minutes|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||3,800 Rs (Online)|
LSAT INDIA 2021 Courses Offered:
Associated Law colleges accept LSAT India 2021 scores for various courses, like
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BCom LLB
- BSc LLB
- Three-year LLB
The online application form for LSAT India 2021 2021opened on December 6th,2021, and closed on July 5th,2021.
LSAT INDIA 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
There are no eligibility criteria for LSAT India 2021; instead, the candidate is required to meet the eligibility criteria of the college being applied to.
Generally, law colleges demand the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have passed 12th-grade board examinations with a minimum score of 45% under the 10+2 education system.
- Candidates can appear for LSAT India 2021 2021, irrespective of age.
LSAT INDIA 2021 Application Form:
- Log in to lsat.formistry.com to register for the LSAT India 2021 entrance test. The registration fee (Rs 3800/-) can be paid online or by a pay order/ banker’s cheque/demand draft. After successful registration, the candidate would be allotted a registration number, which will be used later in the application forms of colleges.
- The candidates can then obtain the application form for the desired associated colleges and mention their registration number in the specified space.
- The test scores of the applicant will be directly transmitted to the associated colleges.
LSAT-India is Multiple Choice questions based in-person test. The test has four sections and the time allowed is 2 hours and 20.
- Read through past papers and sample tests to get familiarized with the kind of questions asked.
- Take a test available on LSAT India 2021’s official website without time pressure.
- Go through video introductions to question types available on the site.
- Read and understand the explanation for the answers you get wrong.
- Take a timed test on a peaceful spot with no distractions.
- Use two of the available tests for this purpose. Solve each section under timed conditions.
- For any difficulty in a specific section, consult the online resources available on the website.
- Handbook can help you understand the LSAT India 2021 question type and variety.
- Try to get full answers in the specified 35-minute time limit for each section.
- Make sure to fill bubbles even if you don’t get the answer as there is no penalty for wrong answers.
- As all the questions carry equal weight, try tackling more straightforwardproblems first.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th