MAH B.Ed CET Exam 2021: State standard entrance cell of Maharashtra is the governing body that conducts various admission tests. This year too, State Common Entrance Cell has published a notice about B.ED admission. The announcement of the admission test contains all the information about the B.ED entrance test. Students can check all the details of the entrance examination from below.
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Bachelor’s of Education Common Entrance Test (MAH B.ED CET)|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) Government of Maharashtra|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern 2021:
Candidates must be aware of the examination pattern before taking the test. It helps them to handle the test far more efficiently. Students can take notes on the exam pattern from below.
- Maharashtra will conduct the B.ed entrance test for 2 hours online.
- The question paper has three sections and contains a total number of 100 questions.
- One mark contains each right answer.
- Wrong answers do not deduct the marks of the student with negative marking.
Exam Marks Division
- Reading Comprehension has 20 questions for 20 marks, each issue is of 1 mark
- Vocabulary Focus has 05 questions of 05 marks. Each item has one work.
- Grammar has 08 questions of 08 marks, each question has 1 mark.
- Sentences have 07 questions of 07, one mark each.
- Phonetics has 03 questions for three marks; one marks each.
- Verbal Idioms and Proverbs has 05 questions of 5 marks; each carries one mark
- Figures of Speech has two questions
B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus:
- Mental aptitude: judges the students based on their thinking skills. Examiners will ask questions on coding-decoding, Analogies, syllogism, Relationships
- G . K: judges the students based on their knowledge about their local surroundings, international and national level. Examiners will also ask questions on History, Science, Political Science, and literature.
- Teaching: contains questions about students’ skills of teaching.
- Follow a strict study schedule.
- Start with the steep sections and move towards easy ones.
- Sample papers will help a lot and will increase the speed during the initial test.
- Rote earning will not help much; instead, try to understand correctly.
- Regular revision is essential.
Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2021:
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility as defined by the authorities. The following are the criteria.
- Only Indians can apply.
- Applicants must score 50% in UG/PG.
- Mah has fixed 45 % of marks for SC/ST students.
- English medium colleges will conduct ELCT, a test in the English language content.
Syllabus of ELCET
- Reading comprehension
- Proverbs and idioms
- Figure of speech
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form:
- students must visit the official portal
- fill all the details
- log in
- upload necessary documents
- students now should pay the set application fee.
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Fee:
- Rs 800 for General students.
- Rs 400 for reserved students.
- CET authorities allow payment online via net banking, debit /credit card.
MAH B.Ed CET Important Exam Dates 2021:
|MAH B.ED CET 2021 Registration Start||20-March-2021|
|Last day to fill Application Form||5-May-2021|
|Issue of MAH B.ED CET 2021 Admit Card||27-May-2021|
|Exam Dates||June 13 and 14, 2021|
|Release of MAH B.ED CET 2021 Result||2-July-2021|
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Result:
The results are published online. MAH announces results in the form of a merit list. After MAH announces the merit list, online students can check their results here. CET authorities will only grant admission to qualifying students.
MAH introduces State standard entrance test cell. State standard entrance cell conducts admission tests for various courses. State standard entrance cell provides admission only to the students qualifying in the entrance test.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: M.AH conducts B.ed in online mode.
Ans: MAH conducts CET during the 13th and 14th of June.
Ans: The questions are objective
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th