What is MAH MBA CET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
MAH CET 2021 is an admission exam. Through this exam, aspirants can get admission in any Govt. or Private institute of Maharashtra to pursue an MBA or MMS degree. The full form of this exam is the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
The conducting authority of this exam is the Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra.
MAH CET is an annually performing entrance exam. Check this article if you are a candidate for MAH CET 2021 to get information such as examination fee, exam pattern, and preparation tips.
MAH MBA CET 2021: Application Form (Open), Admission Dates, Exam Pattern: The MAH CET for MMS/MBA is conducted by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Council annually. The MAH CET (Common Entrance Test) is pursued admissions in a 2-year Post Graduate course at Govt. Aided, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in Maharashtra. For students seeking admissions need to apply online through the official portal. We thereby provide any willing aspirant with all the required information regarding the Common Entrance Test.
MAH MBA CET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||MAH MBA CET|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Management Courses|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
MAH MBA CET 2021 News
- This exam’s application fees are Rs. 1000/- for the open category and Rs.800/- for all backward classes.
- The mode of MAH CET 2021 registration fee payment will be online.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021
The registration will be done online through the website of the university. The registration form is available on the website in which you have to fill in all the important information. After submitting the form pay the registration fee to continue the process.
Step 2: Download MAH MBA / MMS CET Admit card
Once you get confirmation of the fee go to the website and download your admit card.
Step 3: Appear for MAH MBA / MMS CET entrance exam
You must take care of the time because no additional time will be awarded to you if you come late.
Step 4: Check MAH MBA / MMS CET exam result
You can check your result online after the announcement. You just have to enter your application number and it’ll appear on the screen.
Step 5: MAH MBA / MMS CET Counseling
For further activities, counseling calls will be made to the selected students.
MAH CET 2021 Examination Pattern:
The pattern of the MAH CET 2021 exam is the following:
- The candidate will have 150 minutes to complete the exam.
- The MAH CET 2021 paper will contain 200 MCQs questions; each correct MCQ carries one mark.
- Questions of MAH CET 2021 will be in the type of MCQsformat with five choices for one problem.
- The language of the MAH CET 2021 paper will English.
- You will get the benefit of no negative marking on the test paper.
MAH CET-2021 Preparation Tips
Tips for the preparation of MAH CET 2012 are:
- Make a list of all subjects, the topics, and sub-topics given in the syllabus.
- Collect related notes and past papers or sample papers.
- Start preparation without wasting time. Study daily and do not waste time on extra activities till the exam.
- If you can consult a teacher, it is well and good; otherwise, studying yourself tries to approach the related subject’s video lectures. You will understand better from these lectures.
- Give more time for practicing the analytical question, keeping in mind the allowed time in the exam.
- Care for your health and be stressed free.
About MAH CET 2021:
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is hosted annually by the State CET Cell. It is a computer–based exam. Aspirants are to fill in the Application Form online by registering on the official website. It is advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam carefully. Once the results are declared by the council, the qualifying students are mandated to appear for the Common Admission Process (CAP). The Admission Process begins in June.
The official website for the results is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. For important dates concerning the entrance test, exam pattern, and eligibility criteria regarding the MAH MMBA/MMS CET, read the details given below.
MAH MBA CET 2021 Important Dates:
|Online Registration date||10th Jan 2021|
|Online Registration & Fee payment last date||15th Feb 2021|
|Application Last date||15th Feb 2021|
|Last date to print the application||1st March 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 Exam||14th March 2021|
|Result Declaration||March/April 2021|
- Online Registration for the exam starts in January 2021.
- Submission of Application Form lasts till February 2021.
- The Admit Cards will be issued by February 2021.
- MAH MBA/MMS CET Exam will be held on 14th and 15th March. Results are most likely to be declared within the same month i.e., March 2021.
Eligibility Criteria MMS CET 2021:
- Students in the final year of their Undergraduate program can also apply for the Entrance Test.
- In case CGPA is used for grading the students, the conversion of CGPA into percentage will be according to the student’s Undergraduate University.
- In order to be eligible for the test, aspirants must attain a 3-year Undergraduate course with an aggregate of at least 50%.
- The students belonging to PWD or other backward classes are granted a relaxation of 5%.
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern 2021:
- The MAH CET is conducted in multiple sessions online.
- The student is given 150 minutes to complete the paper.
- The Question paper comprises 200 questions each of 1 mark.
- The entire question paper comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and each question has 5 options to choose from.
- The Entrance Test is conducted in the English Language, and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Question Paper is divided into four sections. Logical Reasoning comprises 75 marks; Abstract Reasoning comprises 25 marks, Quantitative Aptitude comprises 50 marks, and Reading Comprehension of 50 marks.
MAH CET Application Form:
The first step towards applying for the entrance test is to register online on the official portal by providing in the basic details. The aspirant is provided with a registration number and a password. Next, the aspirants need to log in to their account on the site. Then the aspirant must fill in the Application Form, providing all the details required. Once the form is filled, a photograph of the aspirant along with the signature needs to be scanned and sent along with the form. The signature of the aspirant must be done on white paper with a black ballpoint pen as guided by the concerning authorities. Failure to submit any of the above-mentioned items results in the immediate cancellation of the Application Form. The students are required to make their payment online through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card, Mobile Wallets or IMPS, etc. It is recommended for the aspirants to keep a print-out of a receipt of the payment for verification.
MAH MBA CET 2021 Result:
All the aspirants who have appeared for the MAH CET Exam can check their scores from the official website. The CET cell releases the merit list on the website cetcell.mahacet.org. The aspirant is required to log in using their username and password. Once the results are out, aspirants need to apply for various colleges in Maharashtra through the Admission Process. Thereafter, each college publishes its merit list of the selected aspirants for enrolment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ques. Can an aspirant fill the application form for more than one program?
Ans. Yes, aspirants can apply for more than one program by filling in separate application forms for each course.
Ques. Is it necessary for a Maharashtra aspirant to appear for MAH CET?
Ans. Yes, any aspirant who wants to apply for MMS/MBA course in Maharashtra is mandated to register and appear for MAH MBA/MMS CET.
Ques. How is the Merit List for Common Admission Process (CAP) prepared?
Ans. Aspirants are ranked on the basis of their MAH CET score. Each aspirant is given a State Rank and a Home University Rank. For a reserved category aspirant, taking an example of an OBC aspirant, he/she is given a State OBC Rank and a Home University OBC Rank besides the two ranks mentioned above. In case an aspirant applies for an All India level exam, the aspirant will get an All India Rank. There are no reservations allotted for All India level seats.
Some More Management Entrance Exam:
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th