Maharashtra M.Ed CET: The exam is conducted by the Maharashtra State CET Cell. It will be going to be held on 26 May for the year 2021. The exam, which is vital for admittance, is conducted in an online format. The candidates who would like to apply for admission have to fill the application form. The form is available on the official website. Candidates who match the criteria will only be eligible for admissions.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria:
There are many criteria for different courses. The candidates are advised to review all the requirements in detail on the official website. Some of the points are mentioned below to help the candidates:
The candidates having marks of 50% or above are only eligible for admissions.
In the case of candidates belonging to the reserved category, the minimum requirement for marks is 45%.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Exam Pattern:
The pattern of the entrance examination is given to the candidates beforehand so that they can have the proper preparation. Some information regarding the pattern is provided below for the benefit of the candidate.
- The exam will last for a time duration of one hour and 30 minutes
- There is no negative marking to enable the student to attempt all the questions in the exam.
- The format of the question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions or MCQ
- The exam will be conducted in an online mode.
- The language of the examination is English and Marathi.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Syllabus:
The candidate may get confused while preparing for the examination. To help the candidate avoid this confusion, some topics which have to be studied are mentioned below:
- Philosophy of education and its various aspects and arguments.
- The candidate should be aware of famous philosophers and their works
- The candidate should have a piece of proper knowledge of the subject concerning educational psychology.
- The candidates having an idea about the working of the school administration and its management have an advantage.
- The candidate must have a progressive aptitude for research and information and communication technology
- The candidate should prepare well on the subject of educational sociology.
Advice for MAH M.Ed CET Preparation:
The best way a candidate can prepare for any examination is by solving the previous year’s question papers. This helps the candidate to get a better understanding of the topics.
Understanding the syllabus helps the student prepare only the topics which are essential and not waste crucial time on the issues which do not have relevance.
Revision can help enhance your merit in the subject.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form:
- The forms required to apply for the course are made available on the official website.
- The candidates are to complete the process of registration through the official website.
- They are to submit the relevant information and all the mentioned documents.
- Only on approval of the form the candidates who have qualified, receive the admit card.
- The process is complete when the application fee is paid.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Admit Card:
The candidate whose applications are approved receives the admit card. Admit card is essential for a candidate to give the exam. The candidate must carry an id proof and printed physical copy of these documents to the center of the exam. The admit card will have all the required information, such as the locations of the exam centers.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Exam Important Dates:
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2021 begins from||17-Mar-2021|
|Last date for submitting the online application||8-Apr-2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2-May-2021|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2021 exam date||26-May-2021|
|Declaration of Result||11-Jun-2021|
|Probable Date of Commencement of CAP Process for A.Y.||10-Jun-2021|
Maharashtra M.Ed CET Results:
The results are published on the same official website for all the candidates to see. The candidates can also use their credentials, such as the registration number, to obtain the results.
Ans: No. there is no age limit. Candidates of any age can apply for admission to the courses.
Ans: Yes. The criteria are different for candidates of the state of Maharashtra and candidates from other states
Ans: Each correct answer on the entrance examination gets the candidate one mark.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th