Maharishi Arvind University LAW ENTRANCE TEST 2021: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips: MAULET offers Diplomas in Engineering, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, MCA, D-Pharma, B-Pharma, BA(Hons), MA & PhD Courses.
Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test 2021 Highlights:
|Name||Maharishi Arvind University LAW ENTRANCE TEST|
|Popularly known as||MAULET|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Subjects/sections||English including comprehension, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude|
Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test Courses Offered:
- 5-year integrated LLB
- 3-year LLB, PG diploma course
- Ph.D. programs.
Generally, the exam is conducted in the 3rd week of June
Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria for different Law courses offered by the university are provided below:
- 10+2 years of education for BBA LLB
- Graduation for LLB
- LLB for LLM
- Graduation for PG Diploma – Business & Corporate Law, Cyber Law, Ip Law, Labor Law
- For a Ph.D. in LAW, the UGC Guidelines are followed.
Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test 2021 Application Form:
Online Application Process
Candidates may use an online website to apply for the test. They need to fill in the details in the form, attach the required documents, and pay the application fee through NEFT (online) or personally at the registrar’s office.
Offline Application Process
- Download the MAULET Application Form.
- Send the filled Application Form, along with the required documents and Demand Draft to the Registrar of University.
Law Entrance Test Pattern:
Written examination would be used to select candidates for the second round (interview). MCQ-based Written Examination carries 200 Marks and comprises of the following sections.
- English including comprehension: 40 marks
- Elementary Mathematics: 20 marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Marks
- Legal Aptitude: 50 Marks
Some exams, are difficult and they may require more study time than others, so try to manage as much as you could, the following tips might come in handy:
- Get your study space organized – As it is said, “A healthy body, has a healthy mind” similarly healthy working environment will bring you better results. Keep your study space organized and well-lit.
- Use flow charts and diagrams – As you might often take notes of what you are learning, flow charts and diagrams help you memorize that more easily. Use as much of them as you can, our brain has a tendency to remember visuals.
- Practice on old exams – Attempting mock-ups and old exams will help you assess yourself and will make you realize which part of the exam you need to focus on.
- Explain your answers to others – Try explaining your answers to others; it helps you articulate the idea better and further improve your understanding of the topic. Try discussing certain topics with others preparing for the same exam.
- Take regular breaks – As much as the study is important, breaks are too. Get yourself moving after a certain time period let’s say 2 hours, to get your mind and body relaxed a bit.
- Snack on brain food – Avoid junk food as much as you can, try to eat dry fruits, as they’ll further reduce strain on your mind.
- Plan your exam day. Plan ahead, manage your time, so that by the time your exam day arrives, you’d have covered all of the necessary topics.
- Manage your Exam time better. When attempting sample or mock tests, try reducing the time you need to spend on one question. Manage your time better. Attempt your strong areas first.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th