MCAER PG CET Exam 2021: If you wish to pursue your master’s in any branch of Agriculture, there are several entrance exams that let you do so, one out of which is the MCAER PG CET. The Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) holds a Common Entrance Test called the MCAER PG CET for offering admissions to students wishing to pursue their Post-Graduation in any of the Agricultural Universities in Maharashtra.
MCAER PG CET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||MCAER PG CET (Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research)|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education & Research|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Courses offered||Post Graduate Courses in Agriculture|
|Exam Level||State Level|
About MCAER PG CET:
The exam gets conducted in March on different dates per the choice of your branch of Agriculture. The various departments that offer a Post-Graduation course through this exam are Agriculture, Home Science, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotech, and Horticulture.
MCAER Application Form:
The registrations for this exam commence by the first week of December of the preceding year, and the deadline for it is mid of January. The forms are released online on the official website at mcaer.org.
- Before you proceed with filling the application form, you will get advised to go through the Information Bulletin available on the website itself.
- Once you have filled and submitted the application form, your payment gateway for the application fee will open after a day.
- Make sure that you pay the fee because mere submission of the form will not result in a successful application, and payment of the fee is mandatory.
- Check back on this status one day after you have submitted the form. You can pay the fee online via net transfer or credit or debit card or offline by taking a print of the challan and paying the fee in the bank.
- The sum of the fee required to get paid is Rs. 800/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 600/- for the SC/ST category candidates.
- Once you have successfully submitted your application and paid the fee, there will be a final list of eligible candidates issued, after which you will be allotted your Admit Card by the 1st week of March.
- You must download and print your Admit Card from the official website and carry it to the examination hall.
MCAER PG CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The primary and common criterion for the candidates irrespective of the course they opt for is that.
- The candidate must possess their Bachelor’s degree in the mainstream they choose to pursue from a recognized institution.
- It is a State-level exam, it is open for candidates pan India provided that they are eligible to attempt it.
- There are also eligibility criteria based on the course you choose to pursue, and you can check it online on the official website.
- You should ensure that you fulfill all the requirements concerning your particular course to be able to attempt the examination.
MCAER PG CET 2021 Exam Pattern:
As it is an offline (PBT) exam, you will be attempting it on an OMR sheet. There will be 200 Multiple-Choice Questions to be attempted in 120 minutes, which is 2 hours. Each question carries one mark. Therefore, the maximum marks for the paper are 200. Also, there will be no negative marking in case of a wrong answer. The questions will be asked only in English.
MCAER 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||9th December 2020|
|Last Date of Receiving Online Applications||11th January 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees through Challan||15th January 2021|
|Date of display of list with names of eligible candidates||27th January 2021|
|Date of raising grievances by student||27th to 31st January 2021|
|Date of display of final list with names of eligible candidates||3rd February 2021|
|Date of release of admit card||4th March 2021|
|MCAER PG CET exam date||14th to 16th March 2021|
MCAER result for this exam is declared by the last week of March, on the website. You can view your result by entering your credentials from the Admit Card. Ensure that you preserve a copy of your results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: This exam carries 70% weightage in the candidate’s selection while the other 30% depends on the Graduation score.
Ans: Yes, you may choose your center from among the 14 centers of Maharashtra given to you as an option.
Ans: No, you cannot make any changes to your form once you have filled and submitted it.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th