MCD will manage the MCD Nursing Admission 2021. The form of application to fill will be available from the last week of July 2021. The exam will take place in the first seven days of September 2021, and the result will be announced in September 2021. The admission process will follow counseling rounds.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||MCD Nursing Admission|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
|Conducting Body||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
MCD Nursing Admission 2021-21 has given the eligibility criteria for nursing admission that is vital to apply to fulfill.
- The candidates should be 17 years old until December 31, 2021.
- The maximum age limit for applying for this course is 35 years until December 31, 2021.
- There is unlimited age for ANM/LHV.
- The candidates must have a twelve-year education in English and any other three central subjects with a minimum of 40% Marks.
- Candidates who must have 40% marks in ANM course or vocational stream-healthcare science from a registered board are also eligible to apply.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form:
The candidates of the UR/OBC category will pay a Rs 1560 fee. Those who belong to SC/ST will pay the Rs.810 application fee, and other requirements are below.
- Certificate of 10th class for age checking.
- Marks of the sheet of the 12th class are required to check the entered marks in the application format.
- A caste certificate is necessary for module authority.
- Disability should be from a recognized institute
- Passport size pics 3.5 cm.* 3.5cm and scanned copy of candidates’ signatures.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam duration is 2 hours, and the style of the exam will include the English language.
|The Physics marks||20|
|The marks of chemistry||20|
|The marks of biology||20|
|The marks English||10|
|The General questions||10|
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates:
The exam dates for the MCD Nursing Admission 2021 are given below.
|The MCD Nursing Events||Dates (tentative)|
|Releasing date of the application format||The last week of July 2021|
|Last date to apply||August 7, 2021|
|The exam of MCD nursing 2021||The first week of September 2021|
|The date of declaring the result||The second week of September 2021|
|The first round of counseling starts||The third week of September 2021|
|The second round of the counseling||The last week of September 2021|
|The third round of the counseling||The second week of October 2021|
|starting of classes||The first week of October 2021|
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Preparation tips:
- Read the nursing guide and make a plan
- Do your study regularly.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th