Meghalaya DIET Exam 2021: Meghalaya Government Education and Training District College has published a formal notice for the D.El.Ed entrance exam. 2-year Basic Education Diploma (DIET) Position for applicants before employment. Invite candidates, Indian citizens, invite your candidacy by gaining 50% of 10 + 2 points. According to the selection process, candidates must pass an entrance examination by Meghalaya D.El.Ed. Finalists are invited to consult. Scroll through the article to learn more about the entry of Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) in 2021.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Meghalaya DIET|
|Full-Form||Meghalaya District Institute of Education & Training|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Meghalaya|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
Entrance to Meghalaya (DIET) 2021 Exam:
Application for registration of candidates who plan to enter primary school to participate in the D.El.Ed course of the two years 2021. Participants must comply with the 2021 MegagalayaD.El.Ed (DIET) admission calendar, which is listed in the table below, to stay up to date.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria play an important role in the admission process. Therefore, it is recommended that candidates pass the criteria before applying for admission to Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) in 2021. Applicants who do not meet the qualification criteria set by the conductor will be disqualified from the examination. Therefore, applicants must have all the necessary qualifications. Last year’s detailed eligibility criteria were as follows:
- Category 12 achieved a score of 50%, a 5% break-in ST / SC / OCC / PH or an equivalent level.
- Applicants awaiting grade 12 can also apply as much as submit a temporary/original document during the consultation.
- Seats are promoted locally to train trainee teachers in each block assigned to each position.
Age Restriction –
- At the time of the current school year, the minimum age is 18, and the highest age is 27.
- SC / ST can only be reduced by five years
Application Form Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) 2021:
The application for admission D.El.Ed (DIET) 2021 can be collected offline at DIET. The applicant must obtain and complete all the important dates of the form and submit the completed certification documents and certificates (branded paper, ST certificate, voter identification card) no later than the last day of submission. Main scheme. In both cases, applications received after the previous day will not be accepted.
Application Form Procedure Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET):
- The request will be picked up at the main DIET office on the due date.
- Enter details such as personal information, communication information, and eligibility information.
- Attach an exact certified copy of the certificate (ST certificate label format, Voter ID)
- Submit the completed application to the main DIET office no later than the last day.
only qualified candidates can complete the 2021 Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) application. If any information is incorrect or incomplete, your application will be rejected. Therefore, applicants must carefully read and understand all of the instructions before completing the form.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) 2021 Exam Important Date:
- The request can be picked up from DIET in the 5th week of March 2021.
- April 4, 2021, the last day to submit your application
- The entrance exam schedule is coming soon!
- The results will be announced soon!
- Recommendations will be published soon!
|The application form can be collected from DIETs||2nd week of March 2021|
|Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|Last date of submission of the application||2nd week of April 2021|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Selection Procedure 2021:
The following are the three main aspects of the Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) selection process.
Admission Test –
D.El.Ed (DIET) Meets the 2021 admission conditions. The admission exam is intended for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and re-register before the final submission date. The results of the entrance examination are consulted after being announced according to their overall assignment according to their marks.
After the results have been announced; the final candidate must participate in the consultation and seat allocation process.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Counselling 2021 Exam:
After the publication of the results, Meghalaya D. El. Eligible candidates for Ed (DIET) were invited to participate in the consultation. The candidate must attend the discussion and present the necessary documents during the meeting. Here is a list of documents submitted by the finalists.
- SSC marks sheet
- +2-mark sheet
- A transfer certificate
- Aadhar card/voter ID
- OBC / SC / ST student classification certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size photo in two colors.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th