MH CET Law Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips: The MHT LAW-CET was introduced by the Government of Maharashtra for granting admission to LAW colleges of the state.
MH CET Law Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Name||Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||MH CET|
|Conducting Body||Government of Maharashtra|
|Language options available||English|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Type of questions||Objective type Multiple Choice Questions|
MH LAW CET Courses Offered:
- BBA LLB
- BLS LLB
- BA LLB
- BCom LLB
The application form for MH CET Law will open on September 7th, 2021 (online).
MH LAW CET Eligibility Criteria:
- BA LLB: Candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board of education.
- LLB: Graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% of marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Diploma Program: Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline LLM: Graduation from any recognized University/ College with a minimum of 45% of marks.
MH LAW CET Application Form:
- LLB and LLB admissions are through counseling based on the scores obtained in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MHCET Law).
- LLM admissions are based on graduation marks and performance in a personal interview.
- Admission to diploma courses is based on first-come, first-serve.
MH CET Law 2021 Application Process
The application forms for MH LAW CET are available and can be obtained both online as well as offline mode.
- Offline Mode: The application form along with the prospectus is available in the college in May and can be obtained during working hours after submitting the application form fee (Rs. 1100/-) in cash.
- Online Mode: The application form can be filled through the college website https://ilslaw.edu/. The candidate will be registered after the successful payment of the requisite fee through a Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
MH CET Law 2021 Pattern:
The exam will commence on computers in the online mode of testing. It will have a duration of 2 hours. A total of 150 multiple choice questions will be asked in both English and Marathi Languages. The exam has a total of 150 marks, each correct answer having a +1 mark, and no marks deducted for wrong answers.
Start preparing for the exam around five to six months before the actual exam is commenced. There is no certain set pattern about how to prepare for the MH Common Entrance Test Law.
However, candidates should put their time & effort into preparing the subjects. Below, we are providing some useful preparation strategies for the candidates to prepare for the exam.
- Attempt a mock test every week to know your speed and accuracy.
- It helps to highlight the areas which need to be improved.
- Mathematics questions can be practiced up to 8 or 10 times.
- Try solving as many mock tests as you can.
- Candidates must make a proper study plan.
- Decide how much time you need to give to each of the section
- Keep your focus on quickly solving a question, without wasting any time.
- The key to every exam lies in time management.
- Try to manage to solve each section in a given time
MH CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Applying Candidates should not be only aware of the MH CET Law 2021 exam pattern, but also of the nature of the examination.
- Focus on all the essential topics, including current affairs, GK, etc.
- Note down the essentials for revision.
- Candidates mainly need to highlight several subjects such as General Knowledge, English, Logical Reasoning & Legal Aptitude.
- Study material and books don’t provide enough.
- Sample question papers are always a good start; try practicing them.
- Legal reasoning, General Knowledge, and logical reasoning skills need to be honed before taking an exam.
MH CET Law Previous Year Question Papers
- Solve all the last year’s question papers.
- Attempting sample papers and practice tests is always a good idea.
Daily read a newspaper
- Join coaching centers and attempt their test series; this might help.
- Attempt to solve other exam question papers such as CLAT, AILET, LSAT, etc.
- Take a break during study sessions, don’t sit for too long at a time
- Take breaks off and on to relax your mind
- Good and healthy food will let you stay fit
- Keep track of your sleep ensure 6 to 7 hours minimum
- Socialize/talk to law graduates, counsels, etc.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th