MMU M.Sc Nursing All India Entrance Test 2021: Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala conducts M.Sc Nursing 2020. All India Entrance Test to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into various nursing courses as offered by the university.
MMU will hold an All India nursing entry test for M.Sc. Nursing. The entry test is taken two times in one year, which is for those who want to get admission to a two-year nursing course in MMU. Firstly, you will enroll yourself to appear in the exam. You can record yourself from the official website mmumullana.org, and you can get complete details about MMU from this page.
MMU M.Sc (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2021 Highlights:
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Marking scheme||+1 for correct answer|
|Duration||2 hours 30 min|
MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2021 Overview:
MMU M.S (Nursing) 2021 is a kind of state-level test. MMU is the abbreviation of Maharishi Markandeshwar University. The UNI is situated in Ambala. It holds the entrance exam one time a year.
MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2021 Courses Offered:
MMU is offering different courses for candidates that are below:
- The Medical-Surgical Nursing
- The Community Health Nursing
- The Child Health Nursing (pediatrics)
- Mental Health Nursing (Psychiatry)
- Obstetrical and Gynaecological Nursing
MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
You should read the circular information and all the eligibility criteria of MMU. Some criteria points are below for candidates’ help.
- Applicants must be registered to form the council as a midwife, nurse, or equivalent with it. The minimum qualification of you should be B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc. Hons with a minimum of 55% marks.
- You should have a minimum of one year of experience after completing the B.sc Nursing, and one year before or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
MMU M.Sc Nursing All India Entrance Test 2021 Application Form:
To download the form, the students should have to create their account on the official website. This thing is important for applicants to fill the form correctly and submit it before the end date. All original documents are with the application form before sending.
MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2021 Paper Pattern:
- The unique information about the paper pattern is below for candidates.
- The kind of paper will be objective type and in the English language.
- The time duration will be one hour and thirty minutes to solve the paper.
- There will be 120 questions. And every question will be equal to three marks.
- Officials will set a question paper that will consist of 360 marks.
- To get admission, 50% of marks are necessary for this entrance test.
MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2021 Exam Dates:
The important events and their dates are given below:
|The date of submitting the form is||3rd week of August 2021|
|The date of the entrance exam is||1st week of September 2021|
|The date of declaration of the result is||1st week of September 2021|
|The start of the counseling round is||2nd week of September 2021|
MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2021 Test Preparation tips:
You should make a plan to study for the MMU M.sc entrance exam. You have to wake timely. You have to revise your syllabus before the exam. The students shave to study regularly and according to their plan.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th