MP GNTST and PNST Entrance exam 2021: General Nursing Training Selection Test and PNST Pre-Nursing Selection Test B.Sc Nursing will be administered by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB for the selection of eligible candidates to nursing posts. The post can only be filled by female candidates.
MPPEB will handle GNTST and PNST tests to select suitable applications for prospective nursing posts. GNTST and PNST are only for ladies. This paper happens in the month of June of each year. The application detail and eligibility regarding the application are below.
MP GNTST and PNST Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Who can apply||women candidates|
|Job Type||Nursing Post|
|Mode of Exam||ONLINE|
MP GNTST and PNST 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The main details about eligibility criteria are here about the candidates.
- Nationality must be Indian.
- The students must have a regional domicile before to apply.
- The candidates should have the domicile of MDS to apply.
The students should have minimum of 7 years age to apply in this test.
Such applies to those who belong to the reserved category and will get five years age relaxation
Applier must have passed HSC exam form any recognized board or University
MP GNTST and PNST 2021 Application Form:
- The primary information about the application is given below for candidates.
- The institute will provide admission to them who will fulfil the criteria.
- The form of application will be provided in an online style on the official website.
- When applying, it is necessary to put details, signature and scanned images of passport size.
MP GNTST and PNST Syllabus 2021:
There is a superb detail about the syllabus of the GNTST PNST Exam 2021.
The syllabus of this test consists of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General English, and Zoology.
MP GNTST and PNST 2021 Exam Important Dates:
The precise information about dates and events is given below:
|The Important Events||The date of the announcement|
|The online form of application is||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of June 2021|
|The correction of the Application Form will||1st week of June 2021|
|The Due Date of Form Correction is||4th week of June 2021|
|Test date||18th-19th July 2021|
|The Final answer key||4th week of August 2021|
|Result announcement||4th week of August 2021|
|Online Counselling is||September 2021|
|The Merit List is||October 2021|
MP GNTST and PNST 2021 Preparation Tips:
- The candidates should follow the guide book about GNTST and study the syllabus regularly.
- There should be at least three revisions before the exam.
- Review notes frequently.
- Make notes of everything.
- Download Question Papers from the previous year.
- Ensure the study space is well organized.
- Look through books and sources.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th