MP PAT 2020 Exam: The MP Pre Agriculture Entrance Test is a state-level exam for candidates that want to take admission for B.SC (agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (forestry), and B.Tech (agricultural science). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board holds this exam, also know an MP Vypam. This exam is the gateway for those who want to get admission into various colleges for agriculture and other institution in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||MP PAT 2020 Exam|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Science & Agriculture|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
MP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
There are specific criteria that a candidate must fulfil to be eligible to write MP PAT. If the candidate doesn’t satisfy these criteria, he/she will not be eligible to write this exam –
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- For the B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B.Sc (Agriculture) Course: Candidates that are interested in applying must clear Physics and Chemistry from a recognized institute and one of the following subjects: Biology, Mathematics, Agriculture or Forestry.
- For the B.Sc (Forestry) Course: Candidates should have passed with 10+2 types from a recognized board or institution that includes the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and one of the following subjects: agriculture, biotechnology, forestry, and mathematics.
For the B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) Course: Candidate should have passed high school in 10+2 from a recognized board that includes the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry & with English.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Dates
|Application form starts||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||1st week of April 2020|
|Application form correction begins||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date for correction||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card release||3rd week of April 2020|
|MP PAT 2020 Exam Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Answer Key||Last week of April 2020|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2020|
|Counseling process||May-June 2020|
MP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the exam pattern for the MP PAT to have a better understanding of how to prepare for this exam:
- MP PAT exam held in offline mode.
- Candidates will get a total of 3 hours to complete the exam
- This exam will get conducted will be available in two medium: English and Hindi
- The exam will get held in two sessions totally
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the question paper
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers in this test
The seats allotted to the qualified candidates based on their rank, the choices filled by them, their reservation, etc.
At the institution that has allotted, candidates must submit the admission fee & should have verified the following documents:
- Marksheet of 10th grade
- Marksheet of 12th grade
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Caste certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification
- Admit Card of MP PAT
- Result of MP PAT
- Four passport size photographs
MP PAT 2020 Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates that are interested in cracking the MP PAT examination can go through the following tips to prepare well for their exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the MP PAT entrance test.
- Make a study time-table that suits you best and strictly follow it.
- Go through and try solving all the previous your question papers and the sample papers
- Prepare notes and flashcards and go through them regularly.
- Test yourself periodically to see your progress and how much more you need to work.
- Study from ethical sources and recommended material to crack the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Unfortunately, No. The application for the exam can only get filled in an online mode.
The exam held in two sessions. There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper asked in objective type or multiple choices.
Yes, you can correct anything in your application form before the last day of correction.
No, there is no negative marking for a wrong answer.
The examination fee can get paid using online transfer, which includes credit card, debit card, or net banking methods.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th