What is MUCMET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The MUCMET 2021 is a university-level entrance exam. The University of Mumbai has the authority to conduct this exam. This exam aims to give admission to the integrated MBA+BMSprogramsof Mumbai’s Thane Sub Campus.
The MUCMETexam conducting frequency is yearly. The students who wish to get admission to the integrated MBA+BMS programs of MU must appear in the MUCMET 2021 exam. This exam will conduct at multiple centers across India. Before applying for MUCMET 2021, it is compulsory to verify the eligibility criteria for this exam.
This article will help you to know eligibility criteria information regarding MUCMET 2021. It also gives information about the syllabus, exam pattern and application process, etc.
MUCMET 2021-21 Exam Dates: Registration, Application Form, Eligibility: The MU annually conducts an entrance test for Entry in a 5-year integrated MBA/BMS program. The Entry takes place for the Mumbai University’s Thane Campus. The aspirants interested will get notified regarding the MUCMET 2021 with regular updates on the official website. Any aspirants who have cleared the 10+2 exam or equivalent are eligible to apply for the exam. Anyone who wants to pursue business management as his/her career can apply for this Entrance Test.
The MUCMET gets hosted for filling in 60 seats. So the aspirants are required to apply within the stipulated time. Any late registrations will not entertain. To get detailed information regarding MUCMET 2021, read below.
MUCMET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Below are the important Highlights of the MUCMET Exam:|
|Exam Name||Mumbai University Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Mumbai University|
|Offered Courses||BMS+MBA Integrated Course|
MUCMET 2021 News
The registration form filling process of MUCMET 2021 is online/offline. The exam application form requires some application processing fee to pay.
- The MUCMET 2021 application fee is INR 500.
- The application fee payment mode will be online (net banking) and offline( Pay via DD).
- The payment for MUCMET 2021 will non-refundable.
MUCMET 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for MUCMET 2021
If you want to take the exam the first thing that you have to do is register yourself for the exam. You can do it by simply going to the website and fill the form and after that submit it online.
Step 2: Download MUCMET Admit card
The university will provide you the admit card with all your basic information on it via their website. It is very important as you cannot enter the exam hall without it.
Step 3: Appear for the MUCMET entrance exam
The last thing you should do on exam day is coming late. The time is already very limited for the exam, so try to reach early.
Step 4: Check MUCMET exam result
For checking the result, go to the same website and enter your credentials. After that, you’ll be able to see the result.
Step 5: MUCMET Counseling
If you did good in your exam and cleared the cut-off you’ll get a counseling call from the administration.
MUCMET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The University of Mumbai will follow the below exam pattern for MUCMET 2021
- The mode of exam will offline the Paper-Based Test.
- MUCMET 2021 duration will be 2 hours.
- The paper type will MCQs type questions.
- The total number of questions in the MUCMET 2021 exam will 100.
- The MUCMET 2021 paper will divide into 04 sections: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Abstract Engineering, and General Awareness.
- Each section contain 25 MCQs
- The right answered question would get a 01 mark.
- Total marks for the exam will 100.
- 25 negative marks if the answer will wrong.
MUCMET 2021 Preparation Tips:
- The applicants of MUCMET 2021 should consider the following tips for success in it:
Follow the syllabus for MUCMET 2021.
- Study the syllabus topics regularly.
- Get the concept of topics.
- Solve past papers of MUCMET.
MUCMET Exam 2021 Important Dates:
- The Application Form will be made available from the 1st week of May 2021.
- Submission of the Application Form will last till the 3rd week of May 2021.
- The Entrance Test will be hosted tentatively by the Last week of May 2021.
- Results get declared in June 2021. There exists no sectional cut-off for MUCMET.
MUCMET Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum qualification required is that the aspirant must have cleared the 10+2 exam or equivalent to be eligible to apply.
- The aspirant must have cleared Higher Secondary or equivalent with an average of at least 45% marks in any stream.
- Reserved category aspirants have a minimum cut-off of 40%
- The maximum age of the aspirant on or before June 2021 must be below 20 years, for the General category.
- For Reserved Category and People with Disability (PwD) applicants, the age limit set at 22 years.
MUCMET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The MUCMET exam is hosted offline based on pen and paper. Aspirants are required to mark their answers using a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- The question paper is divided into four sections equally.
- The duration of 2 hours allotted for a total of 100 questions.
- The aspirant is awarded one mark for every correct answer.
- Negative marking is also applicable, with 0.25 marks deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The sections comprise Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Abstract Engineering, and General Awareness.
MUCMET 2021 Application Form:
For General Category aspirants, the Application Fee is INR 500/- while it is INR 250/- for Reserved category aspirants. Anyone who wants to apply for the MUCMET 2021 can avail of their Application Form online through the official website.
The Application Form required to sent along with DD addressed to the Finance and Accounts Officer, Mumbai University, Thane Campus. Aspirants can make the payment for the Application Fee offline through Demand Draft.
Admit Card For MUCMET 2021:
All the aspirants who have successfully registered for the MUCMET can avail their Admit Cards online through the official portal. Aspirants are required to feed in their Registration number and password for successful downloading of their Admit Cards. Aspirants are mandated to affix a passport-sized photograph on the Admit Card. It is mandatory to carry along the Admit Card on the date of the exam.
Any aspirant who fails to present their Admit Card to the examiner will not be permissible inside the Exam Hall.
MUCMET 2021 Exam Results:
The Results for MUCMET 2021 predicted to declare in June. The scorecard will be available for download on the official website of the University in PDF format. The list will contain the Roll numbers of the qualifying aspirants. The aspirants will get shortlisted according to the ranks secured.
The shortlisted aspirants will receive a confirmation email from the university stating the acceptance of Entry and report to the designated college along with the scorecard of MUCMET and other prescribed documents.
How To Apply For MUCMET?
Aspirants can avail themselves of the Application Form for MUCMET online by visiting the official website of the MU. Then the aspirant needs to select the Thane Sub Campus tab, and this will direct the aspirant to a new page. The new page will contain the MBA/BMS Integrated Course link, which will direct the aspirant to the Application Form for MUCMET 2021.
The submission of the Application Form can be through post or in person. Applicants are mandated to send the Application form along with the relevant documents and the application fee within the stipulated time. The Application fee of INR 500/- is charged for General category applicants while it is INR 250/- for Reserved category aspirants. The Applicants must send the Application Form to the Finance and Accounts Officer of the MU along with other documents and DD before the deadline at the address mentioned below.
Thane Sub Campus
Behind Runwal Garden City
Ram Maruti Nagar
Balkum, Thane (West) -400608
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can an aspirant remit the payment using a Debit/Credit card?
A. No, the aspirants can make the payment offline only through DD.
Q.How can an aspirant be assured of successful submission of the Application form?
A. Once the aspirants fill in all the details required and submit the form successfully, each aspirant is assigned an Application number by the concerned authority.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th