NCERT Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling 2021 Admission: National Council of Education Research and Training invites application for Diploma course in Guidance and Counselling. Candidates should fill up the form around the end of the second week of November every year.
The students can apply on the official website of NCERT (link – ncert.nic.in). A candidate can get these application forms from the centers of NCERT. NCERT designed the diploma course for teaching educators, teachers, and school administrators.
NCERT Diploma Courses Fee Structure:
There are three types of course fees for the students of the NCERT Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling. These fee structures are as follows.
- Any student of Indian State/UT Departments of India requires to pay Rs. 6000.
- A centrally organization Funded student needs to pay Rs. 19500.
- Any Indian private candidate needs to pay Rs. 30000.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 9500/- as Hostel Fee.
Aim of the NCERT Diploma in Guidance and Counselling:
The main of the course is to enhance teaching competencies and skills. Furthermore, the educators have designed the course to promote a holistic approach for solving socio-emotional and academic problems in an educational institute.
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Diploma in Guidance and Counselling:
- Applicants should fall in any of the three categories mentioned here. These are
- Candidates should be a teacher at present after passing with a teaching degree
- Graduate candidate with a teaching degree and two years of relevant experience
- Applicants should have a post-graduate degree in any of the following.
A. Social work
D. Child Development
E. Special Education
NCERT will give preference to the candidate who has a minimum one year of experience.
Candidates should have 50% marks to get admission in the diploma course in guidance and counseling. SC/ST candidates should have 45% marks in this case.
NCERT Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Application Process:
- Candidates should open the application tab in ncert.nic.in.
- Then they can print out the application form.
- Applicants should fill in the required information. They need to fill in some details like name, educational details, employment details, experience, nationality, etc.
- They can submit the form to any of the nearest study centers mentioned below.
NCERT Diploma Course Study Centre:
The study centers for this diploma course are as follows.
- NCERT, DEPEE, New Delhi [There are a total of six centers under this educational organization]
- Total five RIEs i.e. RIEs of Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore, Shillong, and Ajmer. There are around 50 seats for every institute.
NCERT Diploma Course Duration:
The total duration of the diploma course is twelve months. The course duration can be divided into three more categories. These are.
- Distance or Guided self-learning for 6 months
- The second phase is face-to-face coaching. The second phase lasts for three months. This phase is also known as an intensive practicum.
- In the last phase, there will be an internship for three months in an educational institute in Home town.
As mentioned before, the course content of the diploma course can be divided into three parts. The details are as follows.
Theoretical study process
This process is the core component of this counseling course. Theories on Human adjustment, psychological assessment, career development, etc. are the parts of the theory course.
This part consists of intensive training in practical work. The practical work is integrated with the theoretical elements of the first part.
The trained teachers will get on job experience by internship. The trainer will try to make further refinement and improvement needed in the internship phase.
Selection Process For Diploma in Guidance and Counselling:
After application, the NCERT study center will invite selected candidates. These selected candidates need to attend a test at the study center. They need to answer the question paper including writing an essay. Then NCERT will take an interview also.
A student of NCERT diploma course in Guidance and Counselling can study in English or Hindi. Any applicant can choose the medium language of the course.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th