NIFT Admissions Apply Online 2021:
Candidates have to qualify for the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT) to get selected. Admission will be provided to the qualified candidates in various campuses of NIFT located in various cities in India. Through this article, we have provided all the details regarding NIFT Admissions 2021.
NIFT Admissions Application Form Important Detail:
- NIFT Admissions 2021-22 Application Form – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the NIFT 2020 Application Form official website on www.nift.ac.in.
- The Last-Date for applying for the NIFT course is December- 2021 as wells as including paying “late” fees.
- Applicants will apply, the application form can be filled in until “January 2021” including late fees.
- To submit the form in the prescribed format. The fee to be paid is Rs. 2000/- for General and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- To complete the online application process candidates have to log in, complete the form, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Check more details on NIFT Application Form 2021 from this page.
NIFT Admissions Eligibility:
Any candidate who fulfills the prescribed age and educational qualification criteria for the concerned program can apply for NIFT Entrance Exam.
Age limit- The upper age limit may be relaxed by a period of 5 years for candidates of SC/ST/PWD categories.
NIFT Admissions Education Qualifications:
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Programmes:
- Intermediate exam (12th) from any recognized Indian board, with any passing grade in the Senior-Secondary School of Exam.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB).
For Masters Programmes (M.Des, M.F.M, and M.F.Tech)
Age Limit- No age limit
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any Institute / University recognized by law in India OR
- Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
NIFT Application Form Important Dates:
|NIFT 2019-2020 (Event / Names)||Important Dates|
|Registration Ends at 23:59 Hrs.||April- 2021|
Announcement: The last date to apply online March- April 2021 (23:59 Hrs) – Without Late Fee
Latest: NIFT 2021 Registration is open for (INDIAN & NRI) Students. Apply from the direct link below
NIFT 2021 Application form available now candidates can submit the application form from March to June 2021.
NIFT 2021 Application form fees:
- The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ and demand draft.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- A candidate who will pay application through demand draft has to send the duly filled in application form (printout) along with the demand draft to the given address-
- NIFT 2020 application fee for General/OBC (NCL) candidates is Rs.1500/-.
- NIFT fee for SC/ST and PWD candidates is Rs.750/-.
Details of Application Fee:
In the following details for all category wise General /OBC/ and SC/ST/ PWD application fees details.
Category Application Fee:
- Application fees for the (General) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category will pay the amount Rs 2000/-.
- Application fees for the candidate who is come in SC/ST/ PWD are Rs. 1000/-.
NIFT Online Apply Here:
- To fill Online the NIFT 2021 Application Form (Indian Candidates) Click Here.
- To fill the NIFT 2021 Application Form (NRI Candidates) Click Here.
NIFT Application Fees Payment:
There are 2 modes by which a candidate can pay the above-given amount of the application fee:
- Online Mode (Credit card /Debit card) – In case of online payment, the bank and or transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate.
- Offline Mode (Demand Draft) – The Diamond Draft is to be drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi. Mention your Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft.
Note: The candidate should go along with the list of documents at the time of filling the admission form.
- Scanned copy of the photograph.
- Scanned copy of the Signature.
- For SC / ST/ OBC candidate -(Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate)….
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities.
- Personal ID proofs (PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, College id, DOB, and Residential address).
- Class “10th” Certificate & Marksheet.
- Class “12th” Marksheet & Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet.
- Demand Draft of requisite amount.
- The candidate will make a payment by typing their card no of Debit or Credit card
- A Valid Email ID.
- An active mobile number.
- Demand Draft “(DD)” details if the preferred payment mode is via demand draft.
- Aadhar Card/ proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card.
- Credit Card & Debit Card for paying the fee for “Online application”.
- Department Name- National Institue of Fashion Technology.
- Test Name- “National Level NIFT Admission Entrance Exam 2020″.
- Test Type– “National Level Entrance Test”.
- Programmes- Bachelor’s & master programmes
- Course Name- Bachelor of Design, Master of Design, Bachelor of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Management.
- Application Mode- Online
- NIFT Exam Date- Sunday, 19 January 2020
- Official website- nift.ac.in
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th