NIMHANS Entrance Examination 2021: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) is an institute for patient care and academic pursuit in Mental Health and Neurosciences. It is established in 1847. At the postgraduate level, the institute offers MPH, DM, and MD..etc.
The Public Institution for Psychological Wellbeing and Neuro-Sciences is ahead of the clinical establishment located in Bangalore, India. NIMHANS is the prime location for psychological health and neuroscience training in the country.
It is a Public Importance Institution under the Health and Family Government Assistance Program that exists independently.NIMHANS offers B.Sc and Validation programs indifferent controls at the U.G. level.
The foundation offers M.Sc, M.P.H., DM, M.Ch, and M.D. courses at the post-graduate level alongside P.G. Confirmation. NIMHANS offers courses in several streams at the doctoral level to M.Phil and PhD what’s more, to the Post-DoctoralAssociation (PDF).
NIMHANS Exam 2021
NIMHANS Entrance Examination 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
NIMHANS Courses Offered:
NEET 2020 will now be held on September 13, from 2 pm to 5 pm.
NIMHANS EXAM 2021 News
NIMHANS Eligibility Criteria:
- Medical courses: MD / MS / DNB / DPM applicants may apply for the course from a recognized university or any other university recognized as equivalent by NIMHANS and the Medical Council of India.
- Applicants awaiting the results will, however, also appear for the entrance test subject to evidence that they passed the examination on or before the date of admission to the course.
- Sc./MA / MSW / BAMS / B. Tech / B.Sc. Non-medical courses:
- The required review by a university approved by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) or the Rehabilitation Council of India (R.C.I.) should have been completed with no less than 55 percent of the marks in aggregate on or before the interview/admission date.
- Candidates who have appeared and are awaiting results may also apply for the qualifying test.
- Such applicants will, however, only be able to appear for interview/admission if they provide proof that they passed the written test.
- The age of sessions one and 01.01.2021 for sessions two shall be as 01.07.2020. In the case of SC / ST candidates, age is relaxed for a maximum of5 years, and in O.B.C. candidates for a maximum of 3 years for courses reserved for OBC / SC / ST seats only.
NIMHANS Entrance Examination 2021 Application Form:
- Active applicants can register for various U.G., P.G., and PhD programs offered by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in the online mode.
- To fill out the application form correctly, applicants should consult the following steps:
- First, candidates are expected to register by presenting a valid email and mobile number.
- Log in after successful registration to use the Id and password acquired on the given email.
- Fill out the application form and include all the relevant details.
- With Debit / Credit Cards or Net-Banking, pay the course fee online
1st Step: Registration
- The candidates must include the requisite information, such as name, mobile number, etc., in order to register for the entrance exam. The login credentials are generated upon successful registration.
2nd Step: Fill the Application Form
- Aspirants must log in to access the application form. Candidates must provide the application form with personal, academic, and contact information.
3rd Step: Upload of Documents
- Aspirants are required to submit the scanned image, signature, and other documents of the photograph in compliance with the requirements of the authority.
4th Step: Payment of the Application Fee
- Using either of the online payment methods, applicants must pay the required fee.
- Aspirants must review the details before the final presentation of the application form.
NIMHANS Entrance Examination 2021 Pattern:
All candidates for the exam must note that the online NIMHANS Entrance Exams are conducted. In 90 minutes, the test will be in an objective form in which you have to solve them. There is a negative mark for an incorrect answer at 0.25 marks.
NIMHANS Entrance Examination 2021 Preparation Tips:
Reading through past papers and sample research to get acquainted with the kind of questions asked. Take a test without time pressure, which is available on the official NIMHAS website.
Go through video introductions about the kinds of web queries that are available. Test what you have learned up to now Carry on Be hopefuls benefit from mistakes Students can prefer to make their notes as, at the last moment, it is difficult to learn from someone else’s notes during revision.
The tough questions are easily overlooked, so during the final exam, one can mention the difficult ones to put into effect. The aspirant should ensure that the definitions are detailed and that not one or two studies are confused with one. In order to prepare this study, various books on the market are also available.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th