NIOS D.E.L.E.D Admission 2021: The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) of the Government of India is responsible for overseeing education in the country. To that end, the MHRD created the National Institute of Open School or the NIOS in 1989. The MHRD established the NIOS with the specific goal of increasing literacy and creating flexible learning. The NIOS offers the Diploma in Elementary Education or the D.El.Ed, a two-year Diploma course for Elementary & Primary School Teachers. The program was created primarily to provide Un-Trained In-Service Teachers from States all over the country an opportunity to receive national certification.
- High Court judgment copy can also check by students before taking admission D.El.Ed. course
- Result of the Supplementary Exam
- Patna High Court Judgment D.El.Ed.
NIOS D.E.L.E.D Admission 2021 Eligibility:
- There are different eligibility criteria for various aspirants, depending on what category of the DElEd they are applying to.
- Candidates applying for the Primary Stage of Teaching under the DElEd, are required to have at least 50% cumulative marks in their 12th Standard Board Examination.
- For persons from Reserved Categories, the required percentage is 55%.
- The primary Level of Teaching under the DElEd is for teaching Classes I to IV or V.
- Candidates who are applying for the Upper Primary Stage of Teaching under DElEd, i.e., teaching classes V to VIII, require different qualifications.
- Candidates for this stage are required to have a Bachelor of Arts or Sciences (B.A. or B.Sc) to qualify for the examination.
- The NIOS DElEd is only open to Indian Nationals who are citizens.
NIOS D.E.L.E.D Admission Date:
|NIOS DElEd||04-18 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of result||Mar 2021|
NIOS D.E.L.E.D Admission Important Dates:
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||Last week of September 2021|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||Last week of September 2021|
NIOS D.E.L.E.D Admission University Fees 2021:
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||83675|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||83920|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||84165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||84410|
|Goa University||3 years||84655|
|Ahmedabad University||3 years||84900|
|Anand Agricultural University||3 years||85145|
|Sandip University||3 years||26350|
Important Dates for the 3rd DElEd Exam will be as follows:
|Events 0f Third Exams||Date|
|Notification will be released on||January 2021|
|Application form available on||February 2021|
|Last date of submission application form||February 2021|
|Last date of submission application fee||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
NIOS D.E.L.E.D Admission For the 4th Set
|Learning at Elementary Level (Arts, Work and Physical Education)||15-Mar-21||October 2021|
|Learning at Upper Primary Level (Social Science)||16-Mar-21||October 2021|
|Learning at Upper Primary Level (Science)||16-Mar-21||October 2021|
NIOS DElEd Application Form 2021:
- NIOS D.E.L.E.D Admission The entire application process for the NIOS DElEd Exam 2021 is online.
- Candidates can register themselves on the official website by entering their necessary personal information & academic details into the online portal.
- Candidates will be required to submit relevant documents, including matriculation certificates, photographs,s and identity certificates.
NIOS DElEd 2021 Exam Structure:
The question paper structure for each examination in the NIOS DElEd 2021 is unique. The NIOS divides the papers into sections according to the needs of that particular subject.
For a comprehensive breakdown of your question papers of choice, please visit the official NIOS DElEd website.
Ans. Candidates who have not achieved the said marks are encouraged to write the NIOS Secondary Improvement Exam. This Exam will provide a chance to improve your 12th Board Exam Score.
Ans. The Application Fee for general category persons for each of the papers is Rs 250.
Ans. The Supplementary Exams will take place between the 4th & 18th of January in 2021.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th