What is NMU PGCET 2021? How Students can apply for this exam?
PGCET 2021 is the PG Common Entrance Test conducted by the North Maharashtra University (NMU). Every year NMU performs PGCET at the university level.
NMU offers various courses in Commerce & Management, Humanities, Technology, Interdisciplinary Studies, and PG Diploma in Law.
Read the following information to get more details about the NMU PGCET 2021 exams.
North Maharashtra University (NMU) PGCET 2021: North Maharashtra University conducts the NMU PGCET exam every year. It is a university-level exam. Students who wish to go for higher education and pursue courses such as M.M.S. Personal Management and M.M.S. Computer Management can apply for this exam.
Several colleges get affiliated with the university. Aspirants will be given entry based on their rank scored in the merit list. Read further to know more information about the exam.
- The registration fee will be INR.300/- for SC/ST, General, and physically disabled persons.
- The payment mode will be online by using any of the credit/debit cards or net banking.
NMU PGCET 2021 Application Form:
Aspirants can check the application form for the exam on the official website- www.nmu.ac.in.
They will be available from the 1st week of June 2021. The last date to fill the application form is the 3rd week of July 2021.
Aspirants have to fill in personal details in the form, such as your name, parent’s name, mobile number, email id, address, academic qualifications, etc.
Aspirants also have the option to submit the form offline. It has to get submitted at the receipt center along with the documents asked in the way. Applicants also need to pay the application fee during the submission.
NMU PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Having an idea about the exam pattern help a lot to the candidates when they sit in the exam:
- NMU will organize PGCET in 2021 as a pen and paper-based test in the offline mode.
- Candidates will mark their correct answers on the OMR sheet, and they will also submit this sheet.
- The authority will compose the question paper in the type of MCQs.
- A total of 50 questions will compose the whole paper.
- The marking scheme will be such that each correct answer will secure two marks.
- The total marks of the PGCET 2021 question paper will be 100.
- The aspirants will sit in the exam for 150 minutes, i.e. 01 hours and 30 minutes.
NMU PGCET 2021 Preparation Tips:
If aspirants follow these tips, they will surely secure good marks in the exam.
- The syllabus is the collection of topics you need to prepare for the exam, so you need to get it first.
- Understand the pattern of the exam so you will not get confused in the exam.
- Try your best in solving the exam sample and past papers completely.
- Revise and practice regularly as practice makes a man perfect.
- Keep one thing in mind that you can secure the maximum marks.
NMU PGCET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Availability of online application form||01st week of Jun 2021|
|Last date for the submission of the online application||03rd week of Jul 2021|
|Last date for receipt of the printed form along with D.D.||03rd week of Jul 2021|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||03rd week of Jul 2021|
|Last day to submit Objection in written format (if any)||03rd week of Jul 2021|
|The release of the final list of eligible candidates||04th week of Jul 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||04th week of Jul 2021|
|NMU PGCET 2021 exam date||04th week of Jul 2021|
|Result of Entrance Exam||04th week of Jul 2021|
NMU PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
It is essential to check the exam pattern before starting any preparation. With this, aspirants can understand the structure of the question paper and divide their preparation time accordingly.
- The exam will get organized in offline mode (pen and paper-based test). An O.M.R. sheet will be given to the aspirants to Mark and submit their answers.
- There will be MCQs in the exam.
- The question paper will comprise a maximum of 100 marks.
- The total time allotted to complete the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There will be a total of 50 questions in the exam. So each question will carry two marks.
NMU PGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and then go ahead to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria set by the governing body is:
For appearing into C.E.T. Exam:
· Aspirants must have appeared for their graduation or any other equivalent exam.
For F.Y.M.M.S. (PM) and F.Y.M.M.S. (CM)
- Aspirants must have passed their graduation degrees from any recognized Indian University.
- Aspirants should have qualified the C.E.T. exam conducted by the university.
NMU PGCET 2021 Syllabus:
The syllabus will provide you with an idea about what topics to prepare for the exam.
- General English
- Current Affairs
- Essential Information Technology (I.T.)
- General Aptitude
NMU PGCET will get conducted in July 2021.
NMU PGCET 2021 Admit card:
Admit cards can get downloaded from the website. They will be available in the 4th week of July 2021.
- Aspirants must keep their login credentials ready to download the admit card as soon as it arrives on the website because there won’t be a massive gap in their release and the exam date.
- All the essential details regarding the exam will get printed on the admit card.
- Aspirants must keep the admit card in good condition but till the time of the completion of the entry process.
- The aspirants must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Entry won’t be allowed without the valid accept card and original id proof.
PGCET Exam Center
North Maharashtra University PGCET Exam Results
The results will get announced in the 4th week of July 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans. Aspirants will be shortlisted based on their qualifications in the NMU PGCET exam. If they pass the exam, their names will appear on the merit list. The list can be checked online or by going to the respective university or college to check their notice board.
Ans. The North Maharashtra University reserves 50 % of the total seats. It gets done as per the rules of the Maharashtra government.
The seats reserved for different categories such as SC, ST, OBC, PWD etc
Ans. Aspirants can pay the application fee through a Demand Draft (D.D.). It can be drawn from any nationalized bank in the name of the university. The D.D. should be of INR 300, and it has to get sent to the official address of the university.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th