NTTF Exam 2021: NTTF is a technological institute that offers three courses. It is located in Bangalore. This institution offers PG, Diploma, and Post Diploma programs. This institution conducts a common admission test.
NTTF Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NTTF Exam|
|Full-Form||Nettur Technical Training Foundation|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Diploma|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Nettur Technical Training Foundation[NTTF], Banglore|
Why Should You Choose NTTF?
- This institute concentrates on professional courses.
- NTTF has a well-developed infrastructure and reputed faculty.
- They provide worthy certification after you accomplish the course.
- Several famous organizations from all over India take part in NTTF’s campus interviews and hire numerous students from the campus.
Courses Offered by NTTF 2021:
NTTF offers seven professional diploma courses on technology. These are -:
- Die and Tool marketing
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Manufacture Technology
- Technical Skill
NTTF 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
As we mentioned, NTTF offers seven different courses. Therefore, they demand different eligibility criteria for various courses. Let us have a look at these.
For DIIT Programs: NTTF Entrance Exam
- The students who have appeared in Higher Secondary are eligible for appearing in the admission test.
- The students should secure a minimum of 35 percent score in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Commerce.
- The candidates must not exceed 24 years.
- The open schooling students are also eligible to appear on the qualifying examination.
For Other Programs: NTTF Entrance Exam
- Secondary passed students are eligible for this course.
- Higher secondary passed students are eligible for this course.
- Open schooling and vocational +2 course candidates are also welcome.
- Students should secure a 35 percent score in each of science and mathematics.
- Students should not cross 21 years.
For ITI Students: NTTF Entrance Exam
- ITI students may get lateral admission.
- After completing two academic years in ITI, the ITI students get lateral entry to NTTF.
- They will get direct admission to the second academic year in NTTF.
- All students who have appeared secondary, higher secondary, and ITI and are sure about meeting the admission requirement, can also apply. If they qualify for the admission test and meet all criteria then they will get admission here.
- SC and ST students will get one-fourth of seat reservations. Women candidates will get a 30 percent seat reservation.
NTTF 2021 Exam Pattern:
- NTTF conducts the admission test online.
- Candidates have no need to come to the examination center. They can appear on the examination online.
- The language of the question in English.
- Most of the questions will be multiple-choice questions. Students will get four options for each question. They should choose the right answer among four options.
- Some of the questions will be objective type.
- The questionnaire for diploma entrance follows the syllabus of the secondary examination.
- NTTF doesn’t follow the syllabus of any particular board. They prepare the question paper as per the average standard of all secondary boards of India.
NTTF 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Application Form & admit cards||Released|
|Examination||Last week of June & 1st week of July 2021|
|Results Released Date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Counseling||3rd week of July 2021|
|All PG Programs will start||2nd week of September 2021|
Admission Procedure NTTF 2021:
- NTTF releases the application form on its official website. Students should visit the website regularly.
- NTTF lets the students fill up the forms both online and offline.
- NTTF asks the students to submit their academic documents along with their registration.
- NTTF takes an application charge.
- Students should pay the charge to complete the procedure.
- NTTF charges five hundred per student for applying for both postgraduate and diploma programs.
- Candidates should pay the charge via net banking or card.
- NTTF will not return the application charge even if a candidate fails to appear on the examination.
Students should provide a recent image when they apply. They have to attest to the images first. There are some instructed requirements for the images. Students should follow these.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th