Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission 2021: Sports and Youth Service Department under the Government of Orissa has notified the candidates about their B.P. E.D. program. The primary goal of the Sports and Service Department is to admit students to their various BPED colleges in Orissa. Interested candidates have to visit the official internet portal of the governing body. On the Internet portal, the candidate will get a notice about upcoming dates. The admission process will require the candidates to register through the online portal. Candidates can check the various information about the admission process from the article below.
Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission 2021 Important Dates:
|Availability of CAF (Common Application Form)||4th week of Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply for CAF||2nd week of Oct 2021|
|The start date for submitting & validation||3rd week of Oct 2021|
|Last date submitting & validation in e-space||3rd week of Oct 2021|
|Availability of Index Card||3rd week of Oct 2021|
|Physical Fitness Test||4th week of Oct 2021|
|Declaration of Physical Fitness Test Result||4th week of Oct 2021|
|Publication of Merit List||4th week of Oct 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates & updation of||1st week of Nov 2021|
|The date at their e-space|
|Admission of waiting selected candidates &||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|updation of date at their e-space|
Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Authorities will not limit by any candidate on age criteria
- Candidates who desire to apply for the course must hold a degree in either Bachelor of Science in health education or a bachelor of Physical Education.
- Candidates who wish T to apply for the master’s of physical education must have a Score of 50% In The Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants should be able to read write in speak in Odia language
- Candidates must have learned Oriya till the M.E. standard.
Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission 2021 Application Process:
- SAMS Orissa will declare their admission notice online.
- Candidates must go to the webpage of the university for Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission. On the homepage, the candidate must on the physical education button.
- Candidates must register themselves. A new username and password will get registered in their favor.
- Then the candidates have to carefully view the video on a registration form fill up uploaded by the University.
- Candidates must very carefully fill up all the details.
- Submit your photograph as required on the internet portal.
- Recheck your details carefully before finally submitting the document.
- Candidates will now get a reference number generated in their favor
- Automatically Print the application form. The application will contain two copies, one for the student and another for the university
- Now; it is time for paying the registration money. Candidates have to pay registration money of hundred rupees. If the candidate does not reimburse the registration fee on time, then their registration sheet will get canceled.
- 10th-grade card
- Twelfth-grade card
- Graduation results
- certificate of conduct
- Medical fitness proof
- certificate of residence
- M.E. standard in Odia
- Service people Must collect a permission letter from the university E and send it along with the farm
- Selection criteria
- Document verification
- Fitness examination
Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission Merit List:
Examination Board will let candidates know about their examination qualification status through their web page for Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission. Candidates can check whether they have qualified or not from the list published on the web page. If passed, the candidate must reach the announced college on the due date with an intimation letter and all the necessary documents.
- Documents for the admission process
- Intimation letter
- Migration certificate
- 12th certificate
- B.Sc certificate
- BP.ed certificate
- Leave order For the service people
- Affidavit proving the originality of the papers, signed by a gazetted officer.
Odisha M.P.Ed. Fitness Test:
The admission board will take a fitness test for the applicants. Candidates to score a minimum of 50 percent in the trial for qualification. the syllabus is as followed
- 50-meter sprint
- Broad jump
- Overhead back throw
- A thousand meters Run/walk
- PWD candidates do not have to take a test. They will be selected based on their past performance.
- Marks for Mp.ed
- Academic performance will fetch the candidate 50%
- Sports representation will fetch 10%
- The physical test will fetch 40%
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: yes, you require a minimum of 50% marks for eligibility.
Ans: yes, you need to pass a physical fitness test for admission in the m.ped course.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th