ORISSA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (OUAT Exam): The need for establishing Agriculture Universities in India got highlighted by the Radhakrishnan University Education Commission of 1949. It led to the inauguration of the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. The aspiring aspirants based on their eligibility can apply for admissions in various UG, PG, and Diploma courses. The University is yet to announce the final dates for the OUAT admission scheduled for this financial year.
OUAT 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||OUAT 2021 Exam|
|Full-Form||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Medical, Engineering|
|Conducting Body||Orrisa University|
|Official Website||out. nic. in|
All the aspirants interested in taking up careers in Agriculture and Technology industries can enroll themselves for the OUAT exam. The details about the exam, such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, AppApp, and other information, please read the article below.
OUAT 2021 Exam Important Dates:
The aspirants can refer to the tentative dates for OUAT 2021, given below.
For UG Course:
|Events (For UG courses)||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|Downloading of Form-‘A’-cum-admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Entrance exam||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date of receipt of filled-in application form-‘B’ (hard copy)||3rd week of June 2021|
|Counseling date||Last week of July 2021|
For PG and Ph.D. Course:
|Events||PG Courses (Tentative)||PhD Course (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of May 2021||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date for receipt of the application form by post||1stweek of June 2021||1st week of July 2021|
|Entrance exam||2nd week of June 2021||1st week of August 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last week of July 2021||Last week of August 2021|
|Counseling date||Last week of July 2021||Last week of August 2021|
OUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
General Eligibility: OUAT 2021 Exam
- Only Indian National aspirants with an Orissa state domicile certificate can apply.
- The aspirants applying for Under Graduate courses must have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December 2021.
For BSc Honours/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry: OUAT 2021 Exam
- The applying aspirants must have cleared a 10+2 or equivalent exam with a science stream from a recognized board.
- The aspirants must pass the qualifying exam with an average of at least 50% marks. Reserved category aspirants get a relaxation of 10%.
- The aspirants must pass the qualifying exam with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
For BTech Agricultural Engineering: OUAT Exam
- The aspirants must pass the qualifying examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The OUAT 2021 will get conducted in an offline mode based on pen and paper.
- The exam will get conducted in the English language.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will comprise 200 questions with each question carrying one mark.
- The question paper will get based on (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be divided equally into four sections: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and Mental Aptitude.
OUAT 2021 Application Form:
The Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will release the App Form for OUAT exam 2021 online through the official portal of the University at www.ouat.nic.in. The aspirants are mandated to upload a passport-sized photograph in the specified format. All the applying aspirants get recommended to fill in the App Form carefully before submitting the same. No changes will get entertained once the submission gets made. The submission of the AppApp Form is supposed to last till the 4th week of March 2021.
The aspirants also have to remit the payment of the App Fee of INR 1350/- either online through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card or offline through the nearest common services center (Jan Seva Kendra).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: Yes, the aspirant can also remit the payment of the App Fee through the nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
Ans: The application can be availed online through the official website of the University www.ouat.nic.in.
Ans: The aspirants do not have to unnecessarily send the printout of the App Form to the authorities.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th