What is OUCET (CPGET) 2021? How Students can apply for this exam?
OUCET 2021 is a PG Entrance Test. This entrance exam Organized and conducted by Osmania University.
The OU offers various courses through this entrance exam, and these courses are M.Com, MSc, MSW, M.Ed., M.P.Ed., and MA, etc.
Below in these sections is the detail for OUCET-2021; the component comprises information for the exam application fee, the exam pattern, etc.
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Application Form: OUCET exam will now be called the Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET). However, the exam will get conducted by the same Osmania University. The exam offers entry into several Postgraduate courses such as M.A, M.Sc, M. Com, etc.
It also offers PG Diploma courses and five-year integrated programs. Some of them are M.A., M.Sc., and MBA.
- The application fee of OUCET 2021 will be INR 700 for the general and OBC candidates and INR 575 for the SC, ST, and physically disabled candidates.
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Application Form:
There’s a demo application form available on the two websites- www.ouentrys.com and www.osmania.ac.in.
Aspirants can go through this Form, check the instructions correctly, and then fill up their application form accordingly.
The online application process will start from the 4th week of April 2021. The last date would be the last week of May 2021. The application process gets divided into the following steps:
Step 1. Registration:
- Go to the official websites. Enter all details asked in the FormForm, such as the number of entrance exams to get taken and the registration fee paid.
- Aspirants will receive the confirmation of the registration on their registered email id or contact number.
Step 2. Fill in the details in the Form:
- Now, applicants must log in with the id and password received on email after the registration.
- Enter all the details asked in the FormForm such as name, email, address, mobile number, educational qualifications, etc.
- Submit the application form.
Step 3. Upload Relevant Documents
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph, signature, and any other relevant document.
- The size of the photograph should be less than 40 KB, and the signature should be less than 30 KB.
Step 4. Final Submission
After submitting all the information, review it once again. If all things got entered correctly, Submit the Form.
OUCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Every OUCET 2021 aspirant needs to look at the exam pattern to have a better idea of the exam:
- The OUCET 2021 total time will be 90 minutes.
- All questions in the OUCET-2021 question paper will be in MCQs type.
- There will be four options to select any one appropriate.
- All test groups will carry a total of 100 questions having 100 marks, while the M.P.Ed test paper will carry a total of 75 questions having 75 marks.
- The PE department of Osmania University will award 25 marks to the candidates.
OUCET 2021 Preparation Tips:
If you take the following mentioned tips, you can prepare yourself more efficiently:
- Update yourself with the news about the exam.
- Better preparation needs better health so take sleep frequently while studying to keep your mind relaxed.
- Study through the internet for better understanding as there is a lot of material available there.
- Make a summary of each topic that you learn. It will give you a general concept.
- Give at least 01 to 02 hours to study one subject.
- Seek help from teachers and experienced professionals and your fellow aspirants.
- Be relaxed in your free time and study in a peaceful environment.
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Starting date for application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of INR 500||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of INR 1000||4th week of June 2021|
|Downloading of Hall ticket of OUCET (CPGET) 2021||1st week of June 2021|
|Exam dates of OUCET (CPGET) 2021||2nd week of July 2021|
|Announcement of Results of OUCET (CPGET) 2021||Jul-21|
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- There will be Objective Questions (MCQ) in the exam. Out of the four options, aspirants have to Mark the most suitable one.
- Except for M.P.Ed. An entrance exam, all other tests will carry 100 questions of 100 marks.
- For the M.P.Ed. Exam, the question paper will comprise 75 questions and 75 marks. Twenty-five marks will get awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University.
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- An aspirant should be an Indian citizen belonging to the state of Telangana only.
- The aspirant must clear the local and non-local status.
- Aspirants must have passed their 10+2 or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 40% marks to give the exam.
- Aspirants have to pass the OU exam to take entry to the university.
The OC/ BC category students require only 25% marks in the entrance exam to take entry into any course.
For SC/ ST category students, there’s no minimum cut-off to take entry.
OUCET 2021 Application Fee:
For General aspirants: INR 400
For SC and ST: INR 350
OUCET will get conducted in July 2021
Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) Seat Reservation:
Out of the total number of seats, some of them got reserved for the below categories.
Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST): 6%
Other Backward Classes:
Group A: 7%
Group B: 10%
Group C: 1%
Group D: 7%
Group E: 4%
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Exam Results:
The results of the exam will get declared on the two official websites. So the aspirants can check their results online, and they can make entry into the available courses based on the rank achieved in the test.
If there’s a tie in the rank, the candidature will get decided based on:
- Marks earned in part A of the Common Entrance Test (CET) exam.
- The age of the aspirant will get considered. Elders will get priority.
- The Percentage of marks scored by the aspirant in the qualifying exam.
Ans. Yes, Osmania University has reserved 85% of the seats for the local aspirants coming from the local area in every course.
Yes, the aspirants are allowed to take entry under NCC, NSS, and Sports quota. A separate list will get released for each of them.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th