PGIMER MD MS Examination 2021: The application form for PGIMER MD/MS courses has been out since the last week of October. PGIMER MD/MS Examination 2021 Deadline for the application is the second week of November. PIGMER was established in 1962.
The Medical Education and Science Postgraduate Institute is a medical research institution. It is located in Punjab, Chandigarh. It is the region’s leading tertiary hospital and serves people from all over Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Haryana.
PIGMER MD/MS 2021
PGIMER MD/MS 2021 Highlights:
|Competent Authority||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research|
|Courses offered||MD and MS|
|Duration of the examination||2 hours 45 minute|
|Frequency of the examination||Twice a year|
|Level of the examination||Postgraduate|
|The medium of the examination||English|
|Mode of the examination||Online|
|Name of the examination||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research entrance examination|
|Number of seats available||150 (approximately)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
PGIMER MD/ MS Coursed offered:
- MD/ MS
- DM/ M.Ch
- And DM Hospital Administrative courses
PGIMER MD MS Examination 2021 Application Form:
Candidates must go through the following information about the application form for PGIMER:
- PGIMER registration form is made available via online mode.
- For the January session, candidates will fill out the application form for the MD / MS course from the last week of October 2021 & for DM / M.CH from the second week of November 2021. & course on MD (Hospital Administration).
- Candidates will be eligible to fill out the application form for MD/ MS and DM / M.CH for the July session from the second week of March & 1st week of April 2021. & MD course (Hospital Administration), respectively.
- When filling out the application form, applicants must not forget to include the email ID & telephone number in the form, as essential details will be sent to it.
- Do not forget to upload a photograph & signature size passport along with the documents listed.
- So applicants will have to fill out the form carefully & entirely.
- No correction facility will be provided by the authority to rectify mistakes made in the document.
PIGMER MD/MS 2021 News
PGIMER MD/ MS India Dates 2021:
PGIMER MD/ MS exam is held on 23rd May 2021.
Eligibility Criteria of PGIMER 2021:
- Candidates need to pass the PGIMER 2021 eligibility test before they start filling out the application form. Below are the basic eligibility requirements for PGIMER 2021.
- Candidates must complete their MBBS degree from a recognized institute affiliated with the Indian Medical Council (MCI) to apply for PGIMER 2021;
- Aspirants must have completed their one-year revolving internship.
- Candidates should be aware of the importance of getting the MCI or State Medical Council (SMC) registration certificate issued.
PGIMER MD MS Examination 2021 General Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must hold a valid MBBS degree from a university/institute recognized by the Indian Medical Council (MCI);
- Completing a one-year revolving internship is critical
The provisional/permanent certificate of registration issued by the MCI should also be given
- He/she should be a National Indian with clear proof of identity provided by the Government of India
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) candidates must have evidence of registration pursuant to section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of counseling.
PGIMER MD MS Examination 2021 Preparation Tips:
Following these simple guidelines can help the applicant score good marks. Some preparation tips are as below:
- Make a schedule, and start studying early.
- Ensure the study space is well organized.
- Look through books and sources.
- Prefer previous year question papers
- Prepare notes while studying.
- Review notes frequently.
- Make notes of everything. As it is easier and quicker to refer to notes.
- Revise daily to refresh the topics again and again. This will help in memorizing the topics better.
- Sleep properly for good mental health.
- Learn time management skills.
- Solving questions in a timed environment. Do as many practice tests as possible.
- Be consistent and focused. Follow a daily routine for studying.
- Do not mess up and stress out in the exam. Try to keep yourself calm and relax at the time of examination.
- Avoid junk food, feast your brain with dry fruits.
- Do regular exercise.
- Review your progress with mock tests.
- Don’t forget to practice the previous year’s exams.
- Find out your weak subjects. Dedicate some time for them.
- Refer to good books, attend coaching classes.
- Keep the exam pattern in mind.
- Make a strategy as per your strengths.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th