PPBNET Entrance Test 2021: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) offers admission into B.Sc Nursing Post basic Course through an Entrance Test. Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET 2021). The notification for the conduct of the exam has been available on the official website.
The form of application PPBNET Entrance Test 2021 is available for eligibility on the official website,i.e., bfuhs.ac.in. . BFUHS provides admissions in B.Sc nursing course through the basic nursing test.
Those who want to take admission to nurse programs apply for it as the initial step of their career. Applicants can apply online for the PPBNET Entrance Test 2021. The candidates must fill the form for applying.
PPBNET Entrance Test 2021 Highlights:
|Mode of exam||Offline mode|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||200 questions|
|Total Marks||800 Marks|
Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The important things about the eligibility criteria are as follows below:
- The certificate of General nursing and midwifery must have candidates.
- This certificate must have been obtained from such an institute affiliated with Punjab Nursing Council, Indian Nursing Council, located in Punjab.
- First of all the students should have to register to the official website, and then log in to their accounts to fill up the form
- Hopefuls should be physical.
Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test 2021 Application Form:
All the application processes of the PPBNET 2021 exam will be held online. It is essential thing for candidates to fill the application form successfully before the exam.
Incomplete and not paid applications will not be acceptable for the exam. The criteria for the fee are.Rs. 3000 is for the unreserved category and Rs. 1500 is for reserved
PPBNET Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern:
Three hours will be for solving the paper, and 200 hundred objective-type questions will be on paper. The total marks of the paper are 800, and each question is equal to 4 marks. The paper does not have any negative marking for wrong answers.
PPBNET Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates:
The vital information about the main events and dates is here for applicants.
|The date of the PPBNET 2021 is||Dates|
|The form of application will release on||14th September 2021|
|The last date of filling application form is||20th September 2021|
|The ending date of submitting fee is on through online method is on||21st September 2022|
|The admit card will release on||22nd September 2021|
|Paper date||27th September 2021|
|The final date of the result is||28th September 2021|
PPBNET Entrance Test 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Some important tips are best to prepare for the exam.
- Study the guide book of PPBNET and make a plan.
- Studying regularly is the best thing for success in exams.
- Practice on a daily basis
- Use Books and References
- Prefer Issued Papers from the previous year
- Quick Notes Prepare
- Review notes frequently.
- Be consistent and focused. Follow a daily routine for studying.
- Take care of your health condition
- Daily go to exercise and eat healthy food
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th