What is PU CET 2021? How Students can apply for this exam?
PU CET 2021 is an entrance exam. The purpose of conducting PU CET 2021 is to give admission to the various UG programs. The conducting authority of CET 2021 is the Punjab University Chandigarh.
The PU will grant admission through PU CET 2021 to BSc(Hons) & B. Pharm courses offered at PU and all 188participating colleges.
The students who are hoping to get admission to Punjab University must appear in PU-CET 2021. This exam managing frequency is yearly. It will apply through the PU website.
Punjab University Common Entrance Test, PUCET UG: Punjab University Common Entrance Test for the undergraduate course is popularly known as PUCET UG. This is a university-level entrance exam, and the exam gets conducted by the Punjab University, Chandigarh. This test held for taking entry in the undergraduate courses.
What is Punjab University Common Entrance Test?
The Application for this entrance test is accepted through online mode only. There is two counseling process held in this test after the declaration of result i.e., Aspirants will have to appear for online counseling as well as physical counseling. The courses PUCET UG including B. Pharm, B.Sc Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Anthropology, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biophysics, etc. are being offered by the university through Punjab University Common Entrance Test for undergraduate. The test gets conducted in the offline pen and paper-based mode.
The following registration fee of PU-CET 2021 is given below:
- The application fee of PU-CET 2021 for the General Category will be Rs 2175/-.
- The registration fee of CET 2021 for Reserved Category will be Rs1050/-.
- The applicants will pay PU-CET 2021 registration fee in offline (e-challan) mode.
PUCET UG Application Process:
Following are some of the essential Application steps for all aspirants to follow:
Punjab University Common Entrance Test Application form:
The first step towards the application process involves the actual filling of the application form. An applicant must visit the official advertisement of the PUCET UG for the detailed application process. Aspirants interested in taking entry into the Undergraduate courses have to submit the Punjab University Common Entrance Test App. Form online mode on the official website.
Essential documents submission:
This step involves the submission of required documents or uploading of the essential documents in the online Application. Some of these include Class 10 and 12 marks sheet and Certificate, Date of Birth proof, Address proof, and Caste category certificate (if applicable). The essence of the documents is to verify that an applicant meets the minimum age and academic qualification needed by the exam conducting body.
Punjab University Common Entrance Test Application Fee:
It involves the payment of a non-refundable Application fee of INR.2100 for General Category aspirants and INR.1050 for SC/ST/PWD reserved category Aspirants. In this step of fee, payment aspirants can pay online using their credit/debit card or online banking or via offline mode through SBI Challan as per their convenience.
PU CET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The PU will follow the below exam pattern in conducting PU-CET 2021.
- The PU-CET 2021 exam type will multiple choice type (MCQs)
- PU-CET 2021 exam conducting mode will offline (pen paper-based).
- The paper for PU-CET 2021 exam will divide into 06 parts.
- The duration of PU-CET 2021 will be 70 minutes for each part.
- Each correct answer will add a 02 mark to the result sheet.
- The minus 0.25 will deduct for each wrong response of PU-CET 2021.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- Follow the PU-CET 2021 exam syllabus.
- Take the study plan of the PU-CET 2021 syllabus into action as early as possible.
- Starting to study early will prepare you better.
- Join Coaching centers for PU-CET 2021 preparation if you get confused.
- Do practice of Math paper for PU-CET 2021 daily.
- Note PU-CET 2021 exam pattern and know what you can do and what you cannot do in the CET.
- Go for PU-CET 2021 mock tests.
- Go for outdoor games to make your mind fresh.
PUCET UG 2021 Important Dates:
|PUCET Online Applications||12-Mar-2021|
|PUCET 2021 admit card||27-Apr-2021|
|PUCET 2021 last date||9-Apr-2021|
|PUCET 2021 exam date||30-Apr-2021|
|PUCET 2021 result declaration||14-May-2021|
PUCET UG Exam Eligibility Requirements:
All applicants must meet a given set of requirements for qualification to sit for the Punjab University Common Entrance Test UG Exam. Therefore, the Exam Board advises all the applicants to go through the official advertisement for the PU Common Entrance Test UG exam carefully before applying for the exam. Below are some of the criteria which should be followed. As we know, the exam gets conducted to take entry in various courses; hence the rules also be as per the subject chosen by the aspirants; below are some of the essential for all is mentioned.
- The aspirant taking this test must be a citizen of India. Foreign citizens will have the option to apply via the NRI quota.
- Aspirants must be of 17 years of age as of the date of applying for the exam to be eligible to apply for PU CET.
- An aspirant must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent. Exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their subject.
For more details about the eligibility requirements for all the courses, all aspirants must visit the official sites of PU Common Entrance Test UG.
PUCET UG Exam Syllabus:
As we know that this test is conducted for entry in various programs. So as per the plans selected by the aspirants, the syllabus will vary as per the subject. For the detailed syllabus, an aspirant may check the official syllabus, which is available on the PU CET UG sites.
Results PUCET UG Exam:
The result of the PU CET UG exam declares by the PU on its official sites. Hence the Aspirants can check their Results online on the official website of PU CET UG.
Punjab University Common Entrance Test FAQs:
Ans: The PU CET, exam, can be applied through online mode only by using the PU CET UG website
Ans: The application fee of INR.2100 for General Category aspirants and INR.1050 for SC/ST/PWD reserved category Aspirants.
Ans: The application for Punjab University Common Entrance Test, PU Common Entrance Test UG entrance test is available through online mode only
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th