Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021: PPMET 2021 is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab. Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021 for admission into B.Sc Nursing course for the academic year 2021.
This Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test Result will be on September 28, 2021. This test will be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in the month of September. After passing this test, the students can apply for entry in different B.Sc nursing courses. The institution is accepting all applications for different UG and PG courses.
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing|
|Exam Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Frequency of the Admission||Once in a year|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc Nursing|
|Admission on the basis of||Entrance Test|
|Mode of Test||Offline|
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021 Courses Offered:
- The students should have to pass this test to get admission to B.SC nursing.
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
To see the eligibility process, the students should have to keep in mind all these requirements:
- The students must have seventeen years of age to apply to it.
- The students should have a passing degree in Phy, Chem, Bio, and English.
- Their degree should be of intermediate class with a minimum of 45% passing marks.
- The students can submit their entry form till September 20, 2021
- They should have to attach all required documents
- All given instructions should be real and authentic
- The students must have to pay the fees with their form
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021 Application Form:
To apply in this test, read carefully all given details:
- You should give a real phone number, and email address
- After submitting the fees, get a print of the submission
- Keep all applying proof with you while appearing for the test
- The authority make ask you to recheck all these
- Try to submit your application 3 days before the last date
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021 Pattern:
- The paper pattern will contain the questions of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- It will be 120 minutes.
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021 Important Dates:
The students can see the upcoming events with their dates:
|Prospectus availability||In the last of July 2021|
|Applying for the test||In the last of Jul 2021|
|Fee submission||July 16, 2021|
|Hall ticket date||August 23, 2021|
|Result date||01 August 2021|
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing 2021 Preparation Tips:
- First of all, divide your days and set a timetable
- Divide your syllabus accordingly
- Follow your timetable on a regular basis.
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the time table
- Read newspapers and books that recommended
- Get help from your teacher and discuss with them accordingly
- Be consistent and focused. Follow a daily routine for studying.
- Especially focus on your health and eat healthy food
- Try to sleep on time and wake up early in the morning to revise the previously learned syllabus.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th