What is the Patna Women’s College (PWC) B.Com Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The Patna Women’s College or PWC is conducting an entrance exam known as PWC B.Com every year to provide B.Com courses for female students. The PWC B.Com is the national level exam, which the candidates have to pass if they want to enter the PWC and want to study a three-year B.Com course.
The following section of this article comprises features of the PWC B.Com exam 2021. The detail is specifically related to application payment, the exam’s way, and important preparation points.
PWC B.Com Entrance Exam: The famous Patna Women’s College offers entry to female students to its B. Com course. The entry to this course is secured if the aspirant passes the entrance exam hosted by this college at its university level. If you want to get admitted to this three-year course in Patna Women’s college, read on to find out all the information you need to know for it.
PWC B.Com 2021 Exam Highlights:
|University Name||Patna Women’s College|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, MBA, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, M.Tech, etc.|
|Semesters||1 to 8 semesters|
|Exam Time Table Available from||Jan / Aug|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb / Sept|
|Results Release Date||April / May Month|
|University Official Website||patnawomenscollege.in|
PWC Entrance Exam: Patna Women’s College opens up entry for female aspirants looking to pursue their bachelor’s degree in B. Com for a three-year course. This course gets preceded by an entrance exam taking place in the last week of May, which the aspirant must pass, after which they get selected based on merit. More information about this is available on the official website at Patna women’s college.
- The fee setting of the fee is different according to the number of programs selected.
- If any candidate is applying for one program, he/she will have to pay INR.1030.
- If applying for two programs, the fee will be INR.2060/- and the fee will be INR.3090/- for selecting three programs.
Application Form B.Com Entrance Exam:
- Registrations for the entrance exam generally commence with the release of the application form in the first week of April, with the deadline being the second week of May. The types are released online on the website of the college, as mentioned above, and must be filled and submitted online only. The aspirants can pay the application fee of Rs.900/- through Net Transfer or Debit or Credit card payments. The fee is the same for all categories of students.
- You have successfully registered, you will be issued your Admit Card within a few weeks which you will need to print out and carry for the exam as an identity proof of a valid aspirant. You will not be allowed to give your review if you do not have your Admit card.
- Attempt the exam the aspirants must make sure that they successfully match each of the eligibility criterion laid down
- Must have passed their class 12th board exam with a minimum aggregate of 45% if they are from the Commerce stream. The Government of Bihar should recognize the institution of study
- Must have passed their class 12th board exam with a minimum aggregate score of 50% if they are from the Arts or Science stream with the institution of study gets recognized by the Government of Bihar.
PWC B.Com 2021 Entrance Exam Pattern:
- The exam’s total marking will be 100, which the candidates will secure for a total of 100 questions.
- Candidates will attempt the exam for 02 hours.
- The marking phenomenon is fair, which means one mark is for one correct answer.
- Assigning negative marks will not be the exam criteria.
- There will be two parts to the question paper. One is General Knowledge, and Aptitude will carry 25 marks. The second part is the course subjects carrying 75 marks.
PWC B.Com 2021 Entrance Exam Preparation Tips:
- One most important thing that everyone needs to keep in their minds is that the opportunity comes for once, and you have to give your best at 100%.
- When you learn a topic, revise it one or two times to make it perfectly learned because perfection leads to success.
- Everything involved in the preparation should be well-planned, and according to the exam’s syllabus and pattern.
- Organize your way of study in a disciplined manner.
Patna Women’s College B.Com Important Exam Dates:
|Availability of Online Application||1st week of Apr 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Entrance test date||Last week of May 2021|
|Result||1st week of Jun 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||July 2021|
PWC Exam Result:
- Results of the entrance exam can get accessed on the official website itself. The results get generally declared by the first week of June. To view the results, the aspirants must put in their credentials, which will be available on their Admit cards. It is why the aspirants must preserve their Admit Card till the declaration of result.
- Qualify the entrance exam, students belonging to the General Category must secure a minimum of 50% in the exam while the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC Category must score a minimum of 45% marks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The registration forms will be available between 18 October 2020 to 9th of December 2020. The aspirants will get their hall tickets by 20 December 2020. On 4 January 2021, the TISSNET 2021 will be conducted.
INR 1030 for one program. INR 2060 for 2 programs. And INR 3090 For the 3 programs.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th