What is the PWC 2021 Entrance Exam? How students can apply for this exam?
Patna University conducts an entrance exam for providing admissions in the Patna Women’s College. PU organizes the PWC entrance exam at the institute level. There will also be an interview session after the written PWM exam. The counseling process will also be under Patna University.
Patna Women College provides admissions at bachelor level in the fields of Science and Administration. Thus the courses offered are BSc and BA. The women candidates who apply for the PWC entrance exam can read this article for details related to the exam.
PWC Entrance Exam 2021: The Patna University conducts an entrance exam for entry in Patna Women’s College in BA/B. Sc program. The college is the first established college for women in Bihar. The establishment of the Patna Women’s College dedicated to the comprehensive development of women to make a worthy contribution towards the creation of a new and upgraded society.
PWC BA/B.Sc Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Entrance Exam Name||Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Patna University|
|Admission Criteria||PUCET + Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online followed by submission at college|
|Counseling||Yes (conducted by Patna University)|
Any interested aspirants willing to take entry in Patna Women’s College are mandated to qualify for the entrance test conducted by the University. For details regarding BA/B.Sc Entrance Test, please read the information given below.
PWC Exam 2021 News
- With the submission of the application form, applicants will also have to pay Rs.900/- as an application fee.
- The candidates will get the application form link at the website of Patna Women’s College.
PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE BA / B.SC ENTRANCE EXAM 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE BA / B.SC ENTRANCE EXAM 2021
For the application form, just go to their official website and fill in the form very carefully and submit it online. Registration fees can be submitted via different methods like in cash via internet banking etc.
Step 2: Download PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE BA / B.SC ENTRANCE EXAM Admit card
The admit card can easily be downloaded from the website of the university mentioned above. Admit card is very important as you cannot enter the exam hall without it.
Step 3: Appear for PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE BA / B.SC ENTRANCE EXAM
You have to be on time because no additional time will be awarded to you if you come late. Make sure to reach as early as possible to avoid any trouble.
Step 4: Check PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE BA / B.SC ENTRANCE EXAM result
You’ll get your detailed result with every piece of information from the website. Go to the website and search for the “result”. Then enter your application number and your result will appear on the screen.
Step 5: PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE BA / B.SC ENTRANCE EXAM Counseling
The counseling procedure entirely depends on your merit position like other Universities. You’ll get the call after you cleared the exam.
PWC Exam 2021
PWC 2021 Entrance Exam Pattern:
We advise candidates to first check the exam pattern before going to the preparation phase:
- As per the rules applied last year, the PWC entrance exam in 2021 will be computer-based.
- The method for taking the exam will be the online one.
- Candidates will only have 02 hours to solve a paper with 100 marks and secure as many marks as possible.
- Incorrect answers will not deduct any marks.
- Candidates can only use blue/black pens to solve the paper.
- The questions will be of the objective type format.
- The test syllabus will be different for BSc and BA candidates.
- The BSc test paper will include 10 marks for general knowledge and aptitude, 60 marks for chemistry and physics, and 30 marks for Mathematics/Statistics/Biology.
- BA test paper will have 25 marks for general knowledge and aptitude and 75 marks for Humanities and Social Sciences.
PWC 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
Follow these if you wish to secure good marks in the upcoming PWC entrance exam:
- Manage time and set study plan accordingly.
- Study day and night without wasting time.
- Go to fellow candidates and ask them questions if you are having any difficulty.
- Do not forget your health.
PWC Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates:
- The Application Form availability will commence from the 1st week of April 2021.
- The submission of the Application Form will last until the 2nd week of May 2021.
- The PUCET (Patna University Common Entrance Test) for BA and B.Sc will get hosted by the last week of May 2021.
- The Proficiency Test for English Honours will also be held by the Last week of May 2021.
- The Results of PUCET for BA and B. Sc will also get declared by the Last week of May 2021.
- The 1st Entry List will publish by the First week of June 2021.
- The classes for B.Sc and BA courses will commence from July 2021.
PWC BA/B.Sc Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern:
For entry in B.Sc and BA courses, the entrance test hosted will be an objective type test answered in an OMR sheet with a blue/black ballpoint pen. The exam can also get conducted as a Computer-based exam as the information provided pertains to the rules applied last year.
- The question paper comprises a total of 100 questions, with each carrying one mark.
- There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- The total duration of the paper is 2 hours.
Following are the details regarding objective type questions:
- For B. Sc. General Knowledge and Aptitude Test comprises ten marks.
- Physics and Chemistry hold 60 marks.
- Biology or Mathematics and Statistics (choose one) comprises 30 marks.
- For B.A.
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test hold 25 marks.
- Humanities and Social Science-related major questions comprise 75 marks.
PWC Entrance Exam 2021 Entry Criteria:
All the aspirants currently appearing for the qualifying exam are eligible also to add a subject on the condition of having passed the qualifying exam at the time of entry with an average of at least 45% marks.
Aspirants applying for entries in English Honours are mandated to appear for the Proficiency Test. The students who successfully qualify for the Entrance test will only be eligible to sit for the Proficiency Test. The final scorecard will get prepared based on the entrance test and PET exam.
Any aspirants who have received compartments in any of the subjects or have acquired less than 45% marks will be eligible for taking any entries, even if they have qualified for the Entrance Test.
PWC BA/B.Sc Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form:
The Patna Women’s College will release the Application Form for entries in BA/B.Sc courses online at the official website of the University www.patnawomenscollege.in. Aspirants recommended ensuring their eligibility before applying for the entrance exam carefully. Any aspirant found ineligible after the filling of the Application Form will be inadmissible for the entrance exam. The Application Fee to get remitted during the submission of the Application Form expected to be INR 900/-.
The aspirants are required to visit the Application Form page and then click on the link provided to download the Application form.
Admit Card of PWC Entrance Exam 2021:
The University of Patna will start the issue of Admit Card once the Application process is over. The Admit Card for the entrance exam for entries in BA/B.Sc courses will be made available online at the university website. Aspirants who have successfully applied for the entrance test within the stipulated time will only be issued an Admit Card. The Hall Ticket comprises details regarding the date, venue, time, and the general instructions to get followed during the exam by the aspirants.
No aspirants will be granted entry inside the exam hall without presenting the examiner with the Admit Card. The aspirants can download their respective Hall Tickets from the Admit Card page of the official website of the University, For any other information related to the PWCET for B.A./B.Sc Courses, aspirants are recommended to visit the official website of the University at www.patnawomenscollege.in.
What is the fee for the application form?
Ans. INR 900 is the fee
Where can I apply?
Ans. To apply aspirants are recommended to visit the official website of the University at www.patnawomenscollege.in.
Is there negative marking for incorrect answers?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th