RAJASTHAN JOINT ENTRANCE TEST (JET Exam) 2021: The Rajasthan JET is a state-level entrance exam for eligible aspirants seeking admissions in various Agricultural courses. The aspirants qualifying for the Rajasthan JET 2021 become eligible for admission in B. Sc. Agriculture Honours, B. Tech Dairy Technology, B. Tech Food Technology, B. Sc. Forestry, or B. Sc. Horticulture Honours. The University hosts the Rajasthan JET exam annually for eligible aspirants.
JET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan JET|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Joint Entrance test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical, Science|
|Conducting Body||Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT), Udaipur.|
All the interested aspirants must check their eligibility before applying for the Rajasthan JET 2021. For details about the JET 2021, please read the information provided below.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Application form starts||1st week of March 2021|
|Last year to fill the Application Form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application form edit window||2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card releases||3rd week of May 2021|
|Rajasthan JET exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Rajasthan JET answer key||4th week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2021 or 1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling Start Date||1st week of June 2021|
JET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification – The aspirants must pass the 10+2 exam conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer, or any other equivalent exam with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The aspirants must clear the qualifying examination with any of the following subjects- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Agriculture.
- A relaxation of 5% provided for reserved category students.
- Age Limit
- The maximum age of the aspirant must not be above 25 years.
- Domicile/Residential Requirement
The aspirants applying for the Rajasthan JET 2021 must be a resident in the state of Rajasthan. Below are the conditions that need to be fulfilled by the applying aspirants.
- The aspirants must have passed the 10th and 10+2 exams in the state of Rajasthan in the qualifying subjects.
- One of the Biological Parents of the aspirant needs to be a permanent resident in Rajasthan for the last ten years, and the aspirant must have studied for at least five years within this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- The aspirant needs to be a bona fide resident of Rajasthan but currently studying in any state other than Rajasthan.
- The aspirant is a son/daughter of a retired or serving employee of (A) Government of Rajasthan or (B) Undertaking/ Improvement Trust/ Corporation/ Municipal Bodies. Government of Rajasthan constitutes it by an act of Law or (C) any University of Rajasthan; provided, the employee must have served for the past three years; before the last date of submission of the App Form.
- The aspirant is a son/daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court for which an affidavit/undertaking needs to be signed, stating that such beneficiary has not been acclaimed n any other state.
- An aspirant is a son/daughter of a permanent retired/serving employee of the Indian Defense Service, and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin or gets posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the application form.
- The aspirant is a son/daughter of a permanent employee of the Para Military Forces of India, and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin or is posted currently in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the App form.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The Rajasthan JET 2021 will get conducted in both English and Hindi language.
- The question paper will get based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper for Rajasthan JET 2021 will get conducted in the following subjects- Physics, Chem., Bio, Maths, and Agriculture.
Aspirants desiring for admissions in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Fisheries/ Food and Dietetics may attempt on any of the three subjects. Aspirants wanting admissions in Food Technology and Dairy Technology must attempt Physics, Chem. and Maths only.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: No, the aspirant must be a bona fide resident of Rajasthan or must have been studying in Rajasthan for the last three years.
Ans: The detail is provided in the brochure though a concession of 5% provided in the App Fee.
Ans: The fee for the Counselling round will not get refunded to any aspirant in any case.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th