Rajasthan PTET B.Ed Entrance 2021:
- Candidates can apply online for Rajasthan PTET B.Ed Entrance 2021 test from Jan 2021 last week 2021
- The Date of fee payment of application is on April 3rd week 2021
- Authorities of Rajasthan PTET will declare results on May 3rd week 2021
- Hall ticket download date is on last week of May 2021
- Authorities will publish the results in the last week of May
- The rank publication is in the last week of June.
B.Ed Entrance 2021 Eligibility:
- Candidates must score 50% in B.A, M.A, or any other recognized university.
- SC/ST/OBC must score a minimum of 45% marks in B.a /M.a
- PTET Rajasthan 2021 application process
- Desiring candidates should apply online
- Inside the application form, the application form will contain questions about the details of the candidate.
- Applicants then need to pay for taking the test.
- The monetary value of the application form of Rajasthan PTET is Rs 500.
- 5. Candidates can complete the feel payment process online via debit card /credit card or net banking.
PTET B.Ed Entrance Pattern 2021:
It is essential to know the examination pattern to take the test. The prior knowledge about the examination pattern will encourage the students to chalk out the process.
Students must get an overview of the exam pattern before starting the preparation. Students can study the exam pattern from below.
- Question paper contains MCQ
- Candidates can write the test in either English or Hindi.
- Examiner will award the candidate with +3 for answering correctly
- Authorities will not deduct marks for any wrong answer
- Examiner will prepare a question of 600 marks
- The examiner will make a question paper with a total of 200
Thorough knowledge of the program helps the students to understand the pattern correctly.
- Linguistic knowledge will have 50 questions.
- The teaching method will have a total of 50 questions
- The section on G.K will have 50 questions.
PTET authorities will release the answer key online for students to check. Students can use the answer key and check answers accordingly. The answer key will contain the original solution asked
during the examination.
Authorities will declare the results online for students. Students can enter the website and check their results online. But the result page will ask the students for their phone number, Date of birth, application id, etc. After applying all of the above, students can know whether they have passed the test or not.
Rajasthan PTET B.Ed Important Dates:
|Online Application Form(Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed )||20-Jan-21|
|Online Application Form(2 years B.Ed.)||23-Jan-21|
|Last Date for Submission||2-Mar-21|
|Online Application Form(2 years B.Ed.)||6-Mar-21|
|Result Announcement||25 May 2021(03:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Issued||5-May-21|
|Exam date||10 May 2021 (09:00 AM to 12:00 PM)|
|Counseling||June 2021 (Tentative)|
Tips for preparation of B.Ed test:
- Stick to a schedule. An excellent study schedule will surely make the process easier by increasing your productivity.
- Start your preparations early; don’t wait for the end day.
- Practice the logic portion regularly. The more you practice, the more it helps improve your speed.
- Always look around and have good knowledge about the current events.
- Practice past papers to increase your confidence, and this will also help you manage your time during a real examination.
- Always try to read and comprehend fast and accurately. Reading passages and interpretation will carry a lot of scores. Scoring more in this section increases your chance of qualifying for the examination more.
- Keep improving your skills regularly.
Ans: No, you cannot sit for the test if you are from the general category. General applicants will need around 50%minimum for application. Reserved category students can take the test. With a minimum of 45%.
Ans: Follow the examination pattern carefully.Study according to the given syllabus.
ANS: No, You cannot pass just by rote learning. Understand the concepts clearly for better results. You cannot answer the mental ability part only with rote learning. It needs frequent practice to pass the mental ability test. Reading comprehension will need a lot of application, which is possible with a clear conception.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th