RCU PGCET Entrance Exam: Rani Channamma University RCU PGCET: stands for the Rani Channamma University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. RCU PGCET is a state-level entrance exam that offers entry for a post-graduate course in specific areas. Some of these areas include Commerce, Social Science, Management Education, and Arts. It may interest you to know that Rani Channamma University is the recognized exam body.
RCU PGCET Entrance Application Forms:
- RCU PGCET application kicks off from June, every year.
- The university posts the application forms on its official website for applicants to download.
- An applicant will get a direct link to download the application form for filling and submission.
- Some of the necessary details include nationality, email address, phone number, aspirant’s full name, subject, address, among other information.
- RCU expects the applicants to provide reliable information as they take time to verify them.
- The good thing is that RCU accepts slightly late applications. However, late applicants must be willing to fork out a late application fee of INR 500.
- The amount of application fee usually relies on the exam category. Typically, the General category attracts a fee of INR 400, SC, and ST INR 200, while OBC attracts a fine of INR.400.
Examples of Courses Guaranteed by RCU PGCET Entrance Exam:
- M.A History
- M.A Sociology
- M.A Economics
- M.A English
- M.A Criminology
- M.A. Education
- Masters in Library and Information Science
- Master of Social work
8 Mistakes to Avoid to Pass RCU PGCET Entrance Exam:
- Time mismanagement; One mistake almost all exam aspirants make is not managing their time well. An aspirant must manage their time well before the actual exam date to pass highly. An aspirant must create a reasonable schedule to ensure that they cover all the topics. During the exam, an aspirant must ensure that they set adequate time for each question.
- Not following the exam schedule when revising, the RCU PGCET examiner strictly follows the curriculum when setting the exam. For this reason, aspirants need to cover all the relevant topics in their revision.
- Arriving at the exam center late; It’s normal for an aspirant to feel anxious a few minutes before the exam commences. For this reason, it helps to arrive earlier to relax before embarking on the test. Lateness heightens nervousness hence disorientates the aspirant’s mind. Consequently, the aspirants find it very difficult to recall the information they read. That explains why some aspirants underperform terribly.
- Failure to identify the strong and weak areas; Normally, every scholar has their strong academic fields and their weak ones. Early identification of these areas is essential to help an aspirant to seek assistance in time.
- Ignoring the exam instructions; As incredible as this sounds, some students fail the exam due to ignoring the guidelines. For instance, an aspirant only needs to select one option. If an aspirant marks more than two answers, then the examiner ignores it.
- Not attempting all the questions on the exam paper; Some RCU PGCET aspirants tend to second-guess themselves. For this reason, they do not try some problems. Unfortunately, most of those answers they doubt turn out to be the correct ones. An aspirant must resist the urge to second-guess themselves.
Rani Channamma University Contacts:
In case of any challenge, an aspirant can reach the support staff via the below channels. However, it’s crucial to note that the team takes a maximum of 24 hours to reply to an email.
Cell number: 0831-2565234.
Email address: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: Rani Channamma University opens applications from the first week of June and closes it in the last week of the same month, every year. Applicants need to submit their filled forms before the stipulated date. However, the university considers applications submitted slightly before the deadline.
Ans: RCU offers an admit card to all registered aspirants. The admit card acts as evidence that the aspirant qualifies to sit for the exam. For this reason, all aspirants must bring the admit card to the exam center.
Ans: Rani Channamma University selects aspirants on merit. Therefore, it behooves the aspirants to work hard to ensure they pass highly – the better the performance, the higher the chances of such aspirants earning a selection.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th