What is RIE CEE 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The RIE CEE 2021 stands for Regional Institutes Education and Common Entrance Examination. CEE is a UG and PG type entrance exam. The organizing authority for this exam is NCERT.
This exam occurs one time in a complete year. The purpose of NCERT to conduct this exam is to provide various teaching programs in the most reputable Regional Institutes of Education (RIE). The course provided is B.Ed., B.Sc. /B.Ed., M.Sc./B.Ed, B.A/Ed, and Ed.
This article will be quite helpful to those candidates who are going to apply for RIE CEE-2021. The details for fee amount, way/pattern of the exam.
RIE CEE 2021 Exam: The Regional Institute Education common entrance exam is an offline exam that guarantees entry for a prestigious teaching program. The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is the body in charge of organizing, marking, and grading the aspirants. The entrance exam exists at both undergraduate as well as postgraduate levels.
RIE CEE 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||RIE CEE|
|Full-Form||Regional Institutes of Education & Common Entrance Examination|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Courses|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. B.Ed./B.Sc. Ed/B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed and B.Ed.|
|Conducting Body||Regional Institutes of Education|
RIE CEE 2021 News
- Before applying to RIE CEE 2021, the submission of fees is mandatory.
- The application fee for the exam RIE CEE-2021 will different for different categories. It will be Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
RIE CEE 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for RIE CEE 2021
The pioneer of the admission process of any exam is its registration. For RIE CEE registration, go to the website and register yourself by filling the form online.
Step 2: Download RIE CEE Admit card
You can’t enter the exam hall if you forget to bring it with you. So be careful about that and you can easily download it from the website a few weeks before the exam date.
Step 3: Appear for RIE CEE entrance exam
Try to reach the exam hall as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience.
Step 4: Check RIE CEE exam result
The checking result of the RIE CEE exam is very easy. You just have to go to the website and search for the result tab. By clicking on it you’ll get your detailed result.
Step 5: RIE CEE Counseling
Counseling calls will be delivered to those who cleared their cut-off.
RIE CEE 2021
RIE CEE 2021 Examination Pattern:
All aspirants should check the following pattern before attempting the exam.
- The conducting body will organize the RIE CEE-2021 in an offline mode, a pen, and a paper-based exam.
- To solve the paper completely, students will have only 02 hours.
- The three sections of the question paper will be Teaching Aptitude, Language Proficiency in English, and Reasoning Ability.
- RIE CEE-2021 will contain 80 MCQs.
- Total marks will be 160; hence two marks will be for one correct answer.
- Each incorrect response will deduct 0.5 marks.
- The format in which the examiner will ask questions is MCQ type.
RIE CEE 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
- Attempt only those questions for which you are confident, as every wrongly attempted answer will deduct your 0.5 marks.
- Follow the syllabus of RIE CEE 2021 for preparation and make sure that you are covering all the necessary parts.
- Divide the time period equally for each subject.
- Cover main topics as well as their sub-topics.
RIE CEE Application Form:
NCERT only accepts manual applications hence releases the application forms on its websites. Applicants can either opt to pick the application forms physically or print the softcopy application forms. The second step involves uploading documents such as a signature file, a photograph as well as a certificate of their previous academic level.
After the applicant uploads the documents, they ought to pay an application fee for their application to be processed. The application fee relies upon the applicant’s category. For example, the General/OBC category has an application fee of INR.900, while SC/ST/PH has an application fee of INR450.
RIE CEE 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||the 2nd week of March 2021|
|Submission of Fees of Application Form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Rectification of Application Form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||2nd week of March 2021|
|Admit Card availability||14th May 2021|
|RICE CEE Exam Date||June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Certificates||2nd week of July 2021|
|RIE CEE Result Date||July 2021|
RIE CEE 2021 Exam Admit Card:
After the exam body processes your application, they release an admit card. All successful applicant receives an admit card to help verify that they qualify to sit for the test. The aspirant must visit the RIE official website to access the admit card link. NCERT expects all the applicants to download the admit card and print them. During the exam, every aspirant must present the admit card for the invigilators to verify their details.
RIE CEE Exam Syllabus 2021:
The RIE CEE syllabus comprises 3 crucial subjects. These are language proficiency, teaching attitude, and reasoning ability
- Letter series
- The sequential arrangement of statements
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Identification of missing numbers
- Theme finding
- Letter and number series
- Error identification in sentences
- Filling in gaps with suitable words
- Identifying suitable phrases for blanks
- Sentence sequencing
- Emotional adjustment
- Interpersonal skills
- Intrapersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Awareness of current trends
- Social adjustment
RIE CEE Exam Pattern:
As mentioned above, NCERT sub-divides RIE CEE into three sections, namely reasoning ability, language proficiency, and teaching aptitude. English language proficiency consists of 20 questions, all of which add up to 40 marks.
On the other hand, reasoning ability comprises 30 questions with a total of 60 points. The teaching aptitude section has 30 questions that account for 60 marks. An aspirant earns two scores for each correct answer they provide. NCERT does not allow negative marking.
Aspirants must attempt all the 80 questions to earn a good score. Usually, NCERT examiners do not award any point for each unattempted question. An aspirant loses 0.5 marks for each wrong answer they give.
RIE CEE 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
- Do not attempt a question if you’re unsure of the right answer: NCERT usually deducts 0.5 points for each incorrect answer an aspirant provides. The good thing is that an aspirant does not lose any mark if they leave the question blank.
- Follow the syllabus when revising: Aspirants need to follow the guidance of the RIE CEE syllabus when revising for this entrance exam. NCERT uses the syllabus when setting the exam to ensure they cover all the necessary areas.
- Balance all the subjects: As mentioned above, teaching aptitude accounts for 60 marks; proficiency accounts for 40 points while the final section has 60 marks. This marks implies that each of these sections is highly crucial.
- Sub-Topics: Each of these topics has its sub-topics therefore, an aspirant must commit to familiarizing themselves with all these sub-topics. Familiarization with all these topics helps an aspirant to perform highly in the overall exam and a selection.
- Consult when a concept seems challenging: It doesn’t hurt to seek assistance once in a while when a topic appears intimidating. An aspirant must accept the fact that for him or her to learn, they must swallow their pride and soak up knowledge from relevant people.
- Discussion: In most cases, it helps to discuss with friends. Discussions help group members to enlighten one another, especially on the tough sub-topics.
- Attempt as many questions as possible; Aspirants must remember that NCERT does not award any mark for each item they leave blank. You may be shocked to realize that the answer you’re second-guessing is the right one. However, if an aspirant is not very sure about the correct answer, it’s best to leave the question blank to avoid losing some marks.
- Study till the last minute; A focused aspirant values very secondly before the exam. Avoid the temptation to lazy around when the exam approaches.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th