What is RMAT AIMA 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
RMAT 2021 is the Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test conducted for making admissions at the Postgraduate level.
The Rajasthan Technical University conducts this exam every year. After passing RMAT 2021, the applicant can get admission to any of the 142 affiliated colleges. All these colleges will provide a variety of MBA courses for qualified candidates.
This article includes the exam mode details, the exam pattern, and tips to prepare for RMAT-2021.
AIMA RMAT Exam 2021: The RMAT test is known to be conducted by the AIMA in association with the Aligarh Muslim University on 11th January 2021. The AIMA RAMT is known to undertake a Ph.D. in Business administration. Aspirants can apply for the RMAT 2021 before the last date, which will get mentioned below.
RMAT AIMA 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||RMAT AIMA Exam|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Management Courses|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Technical University.|
RMAT AIMA 2021 News
- The applicants will pay a fee amount of Rs.1500/- as a demand draft in favor of the All India Management Association in any bank.
- The candidates can also submit this amount online through debit/credit card.
RMAT 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for RMAT 2021
By going to the Rajasthan Technical University official website you can register yourself for RMAT. There’ll be a form which you have to fill in and after that pay the registration fee.
Step 2: Download RMAT Admit card
On the exam day while entering the exam hall they will ask you to show your admit card. You’ll download it from the same website after a few days of registration.
Step 3: Appear for RMAT entrance exam
You must take care of the time because no additional time will be awarded to you if you come late. Try to reach as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience.
Step 4: Check RMAT exam result
Like the other steps of the process, the result will also be announced online on the website of the university. You’ll see it by giving your credentials on the website.
Step 5: RMAT Counseling
If you get the counseling call, it means you successfully cleared the university cut-off.
RMAT AIMA 2021 Examination Paper:
Check the following examination pattern for the RMAT-2021:
- The mode of exam will be online.
- The duration of RMAT-2021 will 1:30 hours, i.e., 90 minutes.
- RMAT-2021 paper will be MCQs type with 04 options.
- The RMAT-2021 question paper will contain 100 MCQs.
- Negative marking for wrong answers will not be applicable.
- The RMAT-2021 exam passing marks will be50.
- The test paper will have two parts: The basics of Management and the second part The Research Fundamentals and Aptitude.
- The distribution of marks will be equal; that is, one correct answer will ensure one plus s.
RMAT AIMA 2021 Preparation Tips
Check the following tips to prepare for the preparation of RMAT-2021:
- Prepare a timetable for your practice and follow it daily.
- Thoroughly understand RMAT 2021 pattern and follow its syllabus.
- Attempt and solve the mock test and previous year’s test papers.
- Choose well-known study books and notes of the best author.
- Found your basic concepts for the topics well.
- Make long as well as short notes and revise the quick notes daily.
- Remain healthy and eat nutritious food.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Exam Dates:
|AIMA RMAT Events||Date (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||Mid-April 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2021|
|RMAT 2021 Exam Date||Last week of May 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||June-July 2021|
RMAT AIMA 2021 Exam Pattern:
Aspirants need to check the exam pattern for the RMAT 2021.
- The mode of exam is online, (CBT).
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes; extra compensation time will not be given.
- The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions. Correct answers are to be selected to get the grade.
- There are a total of 100 questions, which have four options, from which the only one would be correct. If an Aspirant chooses all the options, then the question gets canceled.
- There are two topics on which the test would base: The basics of Management, and the research fundamentals and aptitude.
- All of the questions will carry equal marks, and there will be no negative marking.
Eligibility Criteria RMAT Exam 2021:
Aspirants will be eligible for this test and entry to the course of Ph.D. in business administration if they fulfill the following criteria:
- The aspirant will be eligible for entry and taking the test if he has a master’s degree in Management, or the relevant subjects like Commerce, Humanities, Engineering, Law, and Science. Any subjects not mentioned will not be considered.
- The aspirant has to secure no less than 55% marks and at least 50% marks in the graduation level or an equivalent grade. Lesser grade aspirant’s forms get rejected.
- The aspirant must have a minimum of five years of post-qualification work experience within the industry at a managerial level
- Must have at least five years of teaching experience, that too full time.
How to Apply for RMAT 2021 Exam?
An aspirant can apply for this test through the online mode, as per schedule only. The applicants are welcome to visit the official website too. Before they fill in the application, it is essential to check to eligibility criteria and make sure to recheck before submitting the online form. Go through the following steps mentioned:
- Visit the official website
- Create a login I.D. and make sure to mention all the required details.
- Your login I.D. and a new password will then get generated
- Again, log in with your email I.D. as well as your date of birth
- Please fill out the application form, as it is required to submit before the due date
- Pay the application fees and submit
How to prepare for the RMAT 2021?
It is imperative to understand the significance of preparing for the exam properly. Aspirants should be able to plan their exam strategy and study plan before starting the proper prep. It is essential to jot down the vital points, e.g., the syllabus of each section of the part, and go through the paper pattern. After making sure that everything is understood, the following prep steps should be followed:
- Time management is extremely important. Make sure you can time all your questions and answers
- Practice, practice, and more practice. It is important to solve the sample papers, the past papers, and fill out the practice tests alongside managing your time. It will help you prepare for your exam and avoid panic during the exam.
- Make sure to work on the networking skills
- Don’t wait for the last day to prepare, and don’t take anything too easy. Start early for the prep, even if you have to study 1 or 2 hours a day. It will help you grasp every concept and give you ample time to practice more.
RMAT AIMA Result:
The result of the Research Management Aptitude Test will be declared by the AIMA, which will further lead the aspirants to be listed in the interview process, only if they have cleared. Aspirants can check the results by visiting the official website or the link provided. The finals results will lead to the listing, and the selection process will take place, which will hold the interview too.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th