Assam SCERT: Eligibility, Dates & Relevant Informations
(SCERT) Assam operates the D.El. Ed Pre-Entry Test.
(PET) is due on Mid My 2021 ⠀
PET grants applications from candidates for a two-year b.ed course.⠀
Assam residents are only eligible for the process. ⠀
SCERT conducts the test in offline mode, which enables examinees to solve 100 MCQs in 120 minutes.
Correct knowledge about the curriculum helps to understand the details correctly, and this helps during preparation.
- Standard English:
- Current affairs
- The Indian constitution
- Assam history, discoveries
- Art and culture
- Science and Environment,
- Geography studies
- Academic Commissions and Boards,
- Current Educational Initiatives,
- Educational Organizations
- Teaching instruction and method
- individual differences,
- learning assessment/assessment,
- position, learning functions, and efficiency,
- teaching values & maxims,
- educational theory & rule,
- educational intent,
- the involvement of other organizations in school management,
- teaching quality leadership.
- profit and loss
- square root
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Important Dates:
|Release of SCERT Assam DElEd PET Application Form 2021||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|Date of Counselling||Last week of Jun 2021|
|Declaration of allotment of seats||1st week of Jul 2021|
|Admission of candidates to allotted TEIs||2nd week of Jul 2021|
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of D.El.Ed PET 2021 Result||Last week of Jun 2021|
|Last date for submitting Assam DEl.Ed PET Application Form||Last week of Apr 2021|
|Issuance of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Admit Card||1st week of May 2021|
- Application form release on the official portal is on the 3rd week of March 2021.
- Form submission date: Last week of April 2021Admission
- Card release date is on1st week of May 2021 SCERT Assam Test Date 2nd week of May 2021.
- Notification of test Review: Last week of June 2021.
- Counseling Date Decision Last week of June 2021
D.El.Ed PET 2021 pattern of the examination:
Candidates who desire to take the test must follow the examination patterns. Students should keep in mind the model during preparation. If the students can understand the design very clearly, then it will help them while training. If the students have good knowledge about the examination pattern, then it will become a plus point in their examinations. Examination paper model knowledge will help the students to analyze whether they can take the test. Students can check the examination pattern from below.
Students have to sit for the examination for 2 hours.
Students will give the test manually. Students will not be able to take the exam with the help of the internet. The review will follow the traditional pen-paper-based format of testing.
Examiners will prepare a question sheet that will have 100 questions.
Two portions comprise the question paper
Candidates will gain three marks for every right response
Examiners will deduct 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
Students cannot mark more than one answer. If done so, then the examiner will consider the answer to be incorrect and deduct 0.25 marks.
Division of Marks:
It is necessary to have a clear understanding of marks division. according to sections
- English section has ten marks
- General Knowledge sections has10 marks
- The reasoning will include ten marks
- The education portion will consist of 10 marks
- General Mathematics contains 15 marks
- General Science & EVS will have 15 marks
- Social Science will have 15 marks
- Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo) will have 15 marks)
- Candidates must be residential Assamese.
- Citizens of other states should understand Assamese/ Bengali /Bodo.
- Candidates should be between 18-34 years
- Candidates who want to sit for the test must qualify higher secondary level.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% for application eligibility.
- Upper primary level students must pass B.A/B.Sc test to qualify for the application process.
Ans: Assam SCERT will conduct the 2021 test through the internet.
Ans: No, if you are a general candidate, then you must score 50% marks or above. If you are from the reserved category, then you can sit from the test if you score 45%
Ans: No, only Assam residents can only apply
Ans: For the reserved category, there is a relaxation of 5%. That is, you need a minimum of 45% to be eligible for application.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th