SJSV Admission: Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus: SJSV is now ready to admit students. they have set their criteria. The notice contains details about the fixed rules. Candidates have first to apply online and then have to sit for a test.
SJSV Admission Eligibility:
- Shashtri/+3 arts or M.a /Archarya pass out from recognized University,
- The candidate must have studied Sanskrit in previous degree courses.
- Candidate must score min 50% in bachelors/masters.
- 20years should be the age of the candidate.
SJSV B.ED Application Form 2021:
- SJSV B.ED form is available offline.
- Authorities will publish the registration form on their official website.
- Candidates need to fill the registration sheet with the correct details and send it to the address of the University.
- Candidates cannot afford any mistakes while filling up the registration sheet. The candidate must fill the registration sheet very carefully.
- If candidates make any mistake while the form fills up, then the authorities will leave their registration canceled.
- So candidates must strictly follow the steps below to fill-up the registration sheet correctly
The levels of form fill up are:
- Download the sheet
- Fill up the necessary details
- Go through the entire information for a final checkup
- Documents required
- Mark sheets should be self-attested.
- Certificate of reservation
- Stamped envelope self-attested for Rs 22 for a hall ticket order
- Not stamped envelop for intimation letter
SJSV B.Ed Admission Rejection Process:
- The candidate cannot canvass in any form.
- Authorities will reject incomplete applications.
SJSV B.Ed Exam Pattern:
- Questions in the questions paper that will check the candidate’s proficiency will have 60 items for 60marks.
- Candidates have to prove their mental ability by answering 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Candidates have to attempt a portion of the question paper that will contain 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Examiner will check the candidates’ knowledge of Sanskrit literature by asking a question on Sanskrit literature with 40 questions for 40 marks.
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya B.Ed Admission Syllabus:
The syllabus is essential. Good knowledge of the program will help the students to prepare quickly.
Students will have to follow the program correctly. Regular practice and proper strategy will ensure that the students perform well.
The students can get an excellent idea about the program from below
- Sri Pratyaya
- Number aptitude
- Diagram logic
- Sanskrit University knowledge
- constitution study
- Teaching skills
- Classroom psychology
- Fundamental rights
- curriculum preparation
- B.ed admit
- candidates will receive a b.ed entrance exam ticket by post.
- Authority will publish B.ed admission results on their online portal.
- Authorities will disclose the result roll number wise
- Qualification rule
- Candidates must achieve 24 marks out of 60 marks in Group A
- 80 marks out of 200 marks are necessary to qualify
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya Selection criteria:
- SET qualifying candidates
- Authorities will provide admission based on the number of seats
- Candidates must submit their SSET admit card will rank list preparation
- Fee structure of B.Ed course
- Rs 10,000
SJSV Preparation Strategy:
Preparation is the base for good results. Students can achieve excellent results only if they follow a certain approach. Tips for creating a plan are as below
- Make a routine. This strict routine is a key towards excellent preparation
- Focus on comprehensive study
- Take notes on current events
- Practice numerical
- Understand the theory portion
- Spend a good time behind Sanskrit grammar.
Ans: No, Sanskrit knowledge is necessary to pass the test.
Ans: The course fee is Rs 10,000 for the SJSV B.ED course.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th