Sir Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University HORTICET 2021 Exam: The SKLTSHU HORTICET is a state-level test that offers entry to aspirants for a horticulture degree. As one may guess from the exam name, Sir Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University is the body in charge of conducting this examination. The examination takes place in September, every year.
HORTICET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||HORTICET 2021 Exam|
|Full-Form||Horticulture Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG/PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG, and Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Dr. Y. S. R. Horticulture University|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
SKLTSHU HORTICET Application Form:
SKLTSHU HORTICET application opens at a date of the university’s choice.
- The registration ends in the last week of August every year to pave the way for processing.
- Applicants must know that SKLTSHU allows them to either apply offline or online.
- An applicant is free to submit their app. before the last date stipulated by the examination body.
- Usually, the university posts the application forms on its official website for the applicants to access them.
- Offline applicants can easily download the application form, fill them then deliver the application forms for processing.
- The applicant must provide all the required details such as academic details, personal information, as well as contact details.
- The applicants also need to submit a clear passport-size photograph of themselves.
- Just like other entrance examinations, applicants must also pay an application fee during application.
- The amount of the application fee heavily relies on the applicant’s exam category. General category applicants need to pay an application fee of INR.750 while ST/SC/PH only fork out INR. 350.
- Interestingly, the university also accepts slightly late offline as well as an online app.
However, late applicants must pay an entry fee for the university to consider their application form. Usually, the processing of all the application takes a maximum of 2 weeks.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|SKLTSHU HORTICET Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form starts||To be Announced|
|Application form ends||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date of filing the application form with late fees||01st week of September 2021|
|Admit card issued||02nd week of September 2021|
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2021 Admit Card:
Once SKLTSHU completes processing all the applications. They post the results on the website. The university prepares a list of all successful applicants along with their ticket numbers. Therefore, any successful aspirant can download the admit card for printing purposes. The admit card contains essential details, such as:
- Date of the entrance exam
- Name of the aspirant’s parent or guardian
- Postal entries
- Exam time
- Examination center
- Applicant’s signature
- Aspirant’s passport photograph
All aspirants must bring the admit card to the exam center for verification.
HORTICET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The SKLTSHU HORTICET comprises 200 multi-choice questions. An aspirant can only mark one answer out of the given options. The test has a total duration of 2 hours. Usually, an aspirant earns one point for every correct answer they provide and no mark for an incorrect answer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: SKLTSHU HORTICET offers an aspirant an opportunity to earn an entry for a degree program to study a horticulture-related course. However, only good performers get selected for this degree course.
Ans: SKLTSHU has some strict eligibility criteria that an applicant must meet to sit for this test. Some of these requirements include; the aspirant must be a valid Indian citizen, the aspirant needs to be a resident of Telangana, and the aspirant must also be a holder of a diploma in a horticulture course.
The applicant needs to have attained the age of 17 years. However, the aspirant must also be above 21 years. Only successful aspirants get an admit card to verify they meet the set requirements.
Ans: Yes, it is! As mentioned above, SKLTSHU provides an admit card to all successful applicants. The admit card contains essential aspirant’s details such as name, signature, full names, among other information. For this reason, all aspirants must carry the admit card to the examination center.
Ans: SKLTSHU posts the results on its official website upon completion of the marking of the scripts. The examination body prepares a merit list to highlight the selected aspirants. An aspirant can get their results by visiting the university’s official website then click on the result link on the web page. An aspirant is free to print the result for future reference. Selected aspirants can hence proceed to the next step, the counseling session.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th